La Fiesta Brava
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We put up with the crowd of 20+ people carrying on, eating with their mouths full while making duck faces (!!) and the noisy kids. The food wasn't bad but the steak was sliced paper thin and was tough. The server was gainfully employed with the crowded table and couldn't attend to our needs. The last time we were here, we waited 30 minutes for our ticket. Not much better this time. When I finally caught the server's eye, he said mumbled something about we wait for our ticket. What? I like the food better than across the road but this love affair is over.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

And they still have a smoking section! Nice bar with a decent selection. Service is excellent at prime time when they have a full staff. In the afternoons the poor servers run themselves to death. I really like their salsa. Like a thick puree with just the right amount of bite on your tongue. The entress weren't bad and we weren't crowded or hurried. Nice for a change. We even got to see a Honey Booboo family! Complete with a preteen with pink sequins and a belly. Free entertainment.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I came here on a business trip as a transplanted Texas boy from New England. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Large portions, very well prepared - tasted completely authentic to me.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

They must be using different Corn Tortillas and less seasoning. The meal was good and service was acceptable except waiting for the check over fifteen minutes. We'll give them another try in a couple of weeks; it's always been above average in the past..

2  Thank RoughWaterMarine
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went for drinks and dinner. Upon receiving my plate, I noticed a very large COCK ROACH in my food. Yes, really. I told my waiter who grabbed my plate and ran back to the kitchen. He wasn't even surprised. Didn't even apologize. Never again.

2  Thank Jessica S