“Pretty good food, bad service”
Review of Tom's Extreme Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom's Extreme Pizzeria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My family ordered for delivery the other night. This is the 2nd time we've ordered for delivery, and both times were horrible service failures. The people have a hard time taking an order over the phone, and the delivery is very slow. It took 90 minutes from order time to get the pizza to my house. The driver told me the first driver could not find my house. So, my food had been driven around Gautier, and it was cold. Normally, Tom's has excellent food, but the service is just sub par.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We've been coming here since he opened and have enjoyed many things on the menu. The Texas pizza and the Andouille pizza are our favorites. They also have great homemade potato chips. Lately though, we've been occasionally disappointed. The quality of the pizza is sometimes off. We called in an order the other night and I got there a little early so I got a beer, paid and had a seat. And she forgot about me. For a long time. Thank you so much to the girl who rescued me. This is unlike Toms' and is probably a fluke but I hope all the attention isn't going to the Ocean Springs restaurant because Gautier has so few decent places.

1  Thank gtonic63
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great staff and great pizza! Never disappointed! Thin crust is the best!
The pride of Gautier!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Don't normally recommend a pizza place as it is highly subjective. We have our own favorite at home which is a deep dish. But their crab, bacon, butter-garlic pizza was thin and crispy but oh so good. The calzone was excellent as well. There are so many unusual pizza combinations and they offer three pizza doughs, including a multi-grain that will help you to justify it as healthy.