“Perfect place to stay.”

Add it.
American's Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great place to stay. Friendly staff, exceptional service. You can't beat this place, for the service and the price. They offer services no other hotel would ever think of offering. Very safe and secure motel. Again my compliments to the owner and staff for such a hidden gem

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Casual001

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We had to cancel a two room stay at 7 pm the night we were to check-in. The owner was very understanding and, to my shock, told us not to worry about a thing and didn't charge us a dime. If I'm every passing through there again, I will go out of my way to stay the night lol.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank geoffg32
Reviewed August 9, 2011

The staff was great and friendly, it seemed like I was back to the future. The room was clean, neat and had furniture like I have at home. The price was awesome and I would say it was a pleasure to stay there. My wife was ill and they checked on us every few hours to see if we needed anything. They are owned by a retired american born in the area

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ihopethisworks

Been to American's Inn? Share your experiences!