“Like a posh apartment!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Like a posh apartment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Wow! My family and I picked this hotel via Trip Advisor on our way back from Florida. We frequent the Holiday Inn Express chain often and this one is top notch! The 5 of us stayed in one of the suites upstairs and we were blown away by the size of the suite and the super modern interior. Large pull out sleeper sofa, large adjoining room with a door with 2 queen beds and plenty of space for us to move around. Separate microwave, fridge and sink. Continental breakfast was great as well with the usual hot selection HIE is known for. Was a plus to see Greek yogurt added to the lineup too! (a first while traveling) . The pool area is large and lit nicely with an outdoor patio area. Staff is attentive and friendly. Would have liked to stay longer than one night! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Suites are large and roomy for a family of 5+ You won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
I am happy to hear the suite was just right for you and your family! Thank you very much for the compliments of the decor and pool area. I am also glad to know you loved the Greek yogurt for breakfast. The staff is glad to know you enjoyed your stay and we would be delighted to see you again next time you come through Fulton!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cabot, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Auburn, AL and all I can say is "WOW!" The hotel is located in a small town, but don't let that fool you! This hotel has it all. We were first impressed with the décor and how new and clean everything was. The room was very spacious and had everything you needed...down to the reading lights above the bed! To top it all off, the mattresses were extremely comfortable and we slept so good. The next morning we heard several guests say the same thing about their mattresses. Thumbs up for this hotel and their professional staff!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. It means a lot to my staff and I that you were so impressed with your stay! I am glad you loved the mattress and decor throughout the hotel! We hope to see you again for future stays in Fulton!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We were recently on a trip to this part of Mississippi to visit family members. Fulton is a very small town with very few choices of places to stay. I was so pleased to find that this HI Express was top notch. It was very clean and was either very new, or very recently rennovated. There iscan indoor pool for the kids, and the free breakfast was well stocked with many choices. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The one complaint I has was that we try to book suites so our daughter can go to bed early and we do not have to, but in the suite we had, it just had a separate kitchen area, the bed was in the same room as the seating and television.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Rich H
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize your weren't able to book the suite you were hoping for. I certainly hope that a suite will be available the next time you stop in. We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the future.
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed over here one night while in the area to tour the nearby Tiffin Motorcoach factory in Red Bay, AL and we're SO glad we did!

Very hip and trendy decor is a beautiful. Our room was an awesome suite with 2 queen beds, living area with huge sofa sleeper, and movable desk space.

I can see how this could work beautifully for a business trip but we didn't need it for that this time around. Staff was very courteous, all facilities were very clean, and we both had a great nights sleep in the comfy bed!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
I can't thank you enough for posting your review of our hotel. I'm most pleased to hear you both rested well while at our hotel. We hope that the next time your at Tiffin Motor Homes you'll choose our hotel again. We look forward to serving you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a wedding and was so pleased with the entire experience. We had several unexpected events during our trip and they assisted us with them all. The service was incredible and just kept coming. I have stayed in a lot of hotels but I must say their service exceeds them all.

• Stayed June 2014
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you so much for posting your review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business and it was our pleasure serving you. I am pleased to hear that my staff met your needs while at our hotel. We hope to have the privilege of serving you in the future.
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Excellent hotel for our 1 night stop over from Mississippi to Atlanta.
Very clean, comfortable and staff very good. The room we had was really large and spacious.
Front desk staff we really efficient and polite.
Great to be able to use the guest laundry.
Breakfast was good and plenty of room and free tables when we went down.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
I would like to sincerely thank you for posting a TripAdvisor review of our hotel! I'm most pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. I will be sure to pass along your kind words as encouragement to my team! It was truly our pleasure serving you and we look forward to for many years to come! Until next time, safe travels!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Traveling back to Vidalia GA from Oklahoma City, OK... we hit bad weather and decided to stop for the night. Found this hotel right off the highway. Front desk was very friendly and we were checked in within minutes. Large clean room, AC worked great! High def flat panel TV with HD Directv was a nice surprise! The 2 best parts of the stay were the bed (SUPER comfortable!) and the shower (plenty of water pressure and hot water!). This is going to be our stopping point from now on when we travel this route again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
I'm so pleased to hear you found refuge at our hotel while traveling though bad weather. I'm pleased to know you rested well! It was sincerely our pleasure to serve you! We look forward to serving you for many years to come as you travel through Fulton, MS! Until next time, safe travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
Days Inn Fulton
Days Inn Fulton
#2 of 4 in Fulton
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tupelo North
Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing
Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!