“BEST HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS!!!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Auburn, AL and all I can say is "WOW!" The hotel is located in a small town, but don't let that fool you! This hotel has it all. We were first impressed with the décor and how new and clean everything was. The room was very spacious and had everything you needed...down to the reading lights above the bed! To top it all off, the mattresses were extremely comfortable and we slept so good. The next morning we heard several guests say the same thing about their mattresses. Thumbs up for this hotel and their professional staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. It means a lot to my staff and I that you were so impressed with your stay! I am glad you loved the mattress and decor throughout the hotel! We hope to see you again for future stays in Fulton!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were recently on a trip to this part of Mississippi to visit family members. Fulton is a very small town with very few choices of places to stay. I was so pleased to find that this HI Express was top notch. It was very clean and was either very new, or very recently rennovated. There iscan indoor pool for the kids, and the free breakfast was well stocked with many choices. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The one complaint I has was that we try to book suites so our daughter can go to bed early and we do not have to, but in the suite we had, it just had a separate kitchen area, the bed was in the same room as the seating and television.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rich H
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize your weren't able to book the suite you were hoping for. I certainly hope that a suite will be available the next time you stop in. We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed over here one night while in the area to tour the nearby Tiffin Motorcoach factory in Red Bay, AL and we're SO glad we did!

Very hip and trendy decor is a beautiful. Our room was an awesome suite with 2 queen beds, living area with huge sofa sleeper, and movable desk space.

I can see how this could work beautifully for a business trip but we didn't need it for that this time around. Staff was very courteous, all facilities were very clean, and we both had a great nights sleep in the comfy bed!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

I can't thank you enough for posting your review of our hotel. I'm most pleased to hear you both rested well while at our hotel. We hope that the next time your at Tiffin Motor Homes you'll choose our hotel again. We look forward to serving you.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a wedding and was so pleased with the entire experience. We had several unexpected events during our trip and they assisted us with them all. The service was incredible and just kept coming. I have stayed in a lot of hotels but I must say their service exceeds them all.

• Stayed: June 2014
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you so much for posting your review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business and it was our pleasure serving you. I am pleased to hear that my staff met your needs while at our hotel. We hope to have the privilege of serving you in the future.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Excellent hotel for our 1 night stop over from Mississippi to Atlanta.
Very clean, comfortable and staff very good. The room we had was really large and spacious.
Front desk staff we really efficient and polite.
Great to be able to use the guest laundry.
Breakfast was good and plenty of room and free tables when we went down.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

I would like to sincerely thank you for posting a TripAdvisor review of our hotel! I'm most pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. I will be sure to pass along your kind words as encouragement to my team! It was truly our pleasure serving you and we look forward to for many years to come! Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Traveling back to Vidalia GA from Oklahoma City, OK... we hit bad weather and decided to stop for the night. Found this hotel right off the highway. Front desk was very friendly and we were checked in within minutes. Large clean room, AC worked great! High def flat panel TV with HD Directv was a nice surprise! The 2 best parts of the stay were the bed (SUPER comfortable!) and the shower (plenty of water pressure and hot water!). This is going to be our stopping point from now on when we travel this route again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

I'm so pleased to hear you found refuge at our hotel while traveling though bad weather. I'm pleased to know you rested well! It was sincerely our pleasure to serve you! We look forward to serving you for many years to come as you travel through Fulton, MS! Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The rooms and common areas are well kept, immaculate housekeeping and thoughtfully decorated and furnished. Obviously a lot of thought and care was put into the accommodations and furnishings that made our stay enjoyable.
The staff was very friendly and helpful from check in to check out. The bed was comfortable and the individual reading lights and back lighting were a very nice touch!
We very much enjoyed our stay there and highly recommend them to anyone passing thru that area!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for posting your review of our hotel! It was truly our pleasure to serve you! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all my staff! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
18 mi away
Candlewood Suites Tupelo North
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#12 of 26 in Tupelo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!