“Best hotel experience we've had in many years!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The rooms and common areas are well kept, immaculate housekeeping and thoughtfully decorated and furnished. Obviously a lot of thought and care was put into the accommodations and furnishings that made our stay enjoyable.
The staff was very friendly and helpful from check in to check out. The bed was comfortable and the individual reading lights and back lighting were a very nice touch!
We very much enjoyed our stay there and highly recommend them to anyone passing thru that area!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for posting your review of our hotel! It was truly our pleasure to serve you! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all my staff! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is newer rooms are clean and very reasonably priced. Front desk staff was very friendly and even called to make sure my room was to my liking. Even hostess for continental breakfast was attentive and kind. Looking for an excuse to travel through Fulton, MS just to stay here again!

Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate your business and can't wait to have the pleasure of serving you on your next trip through Fulton, MS! Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I always try to stay with this chain since I've always had pleasant experiences there, and this one takes the cake. Its one of the cheapest holiday inns I've stayed at but i didn't feel like I was giving up any amenities. Its very clean and nicely furnished. The bed is the best part. I dont usually get a good nights sleep in hotel beds but this one was extra comfortable. It was so good I called the hotel after we left to find out what type of mattresses they have. I never expected them to say simmons beautyrest!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mlspanda
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to post this review of your stay with us!! It was our pleasure to have you as our guest!! I will be sure to pass along the kind words to all my staff! Thank you once again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fulton, MS! We can't wait to serve you for many years to come!! Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I should start with the initial phone call to Holiday Inn Express in Fulton, MS. I spoke with Jack. He was extremely helpful and it was obvious that he loves his job! I am sure that most of you reading are just like me...I am nervous about giving my personal information, but with Jack, I felt that I was in capable and caring hands. When we arrived at the Holiday Inn Express it looked upscale in appearance and we were greeted by the sweetest and most professional staff. The first thing that we did was swim. Their was an awesome indoor and heated pool that my family totally enjoyed! (we enjoyed it so much that we put our cold and still wet swimming clothes back on the next morning to swim before check out. I promise you in one night we asked for a "zillion" towels...and each time we were given a stack with a smile. The room was amazing. Love the décor and the space in the rooms....again so much space! I am OCD and this room was above my expectations! Staff was beyond great for all of our needs. They have all the necessities that a family needs. ( Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer.) Breakfast was awesome and free! (biscuits, eggs, bacon, yogurt, fruit, etc.) It was quiet and we slept so comfortably. The beds are amazing! We had the queen suite. We had 3 beds all together in 2 rooms that were adjoined...so much room...loved the layout of the room. The hotel is near fast food restaurants, Wal-Mart, Itawamba Community College, etc. We enjoyed the free WiFi and Directv that was provided. At check out, to my surprise, I met Jack! He was so nice! My 3 year old son cried because we had to leave, he wanted to move in the "hotewel". AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! Will defiantly be back to stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, MS!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda C
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel!! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be most sure to pass on your kind words to all my staff, but especially Jack! We look forward to serving you as our guest for many years to come!!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This HI Express was quite upscale in appearance, use of color and texture in interiors, and in style and configuration of furniture. Our room, a standard double queen bed room, had a refrigerator. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast had more items than we've seen at other express locations. Noted the addition of a "pancake maker," to bacon, sausage, and the other HI breakfast fare. We've stayed in many express locations. This was by far the nicest in appearance, with staff and other services to match. Has indoor pool and exercise room, but we didn't use them.

Everything was very clean. Walmart and restaurants weren't far away.

Would certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone in Fulton, MS, Red Bay, AL area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to post your review of our hotel! I'm most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to all my staff, as they will be most excited to hear about your wonderful experience at our hotel! Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Fulton, MS! We can't wait to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come! Again, we sincerely thank you for choosing our hotel and for posting this review of your stay!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express in Fulton, MS was one of the nicest hotels that I've ever stayed in.
I have to be honest ... my basic desires in a hotel are pretty basic and consist of 3 things:
1. Clean
2. No perfume fragrance smells from rug powder or sprays
3. Fridge and microwave
:-)
Then of course, there all are the little personal quirky things that every person likes.
For me, (and this hotel had all of these) it is things like friendly staff...pleasant decor....a larger bathroom counter for toiletries....plenty of lighting....plenty of electrical outlets...being able to see the TV while sitting at the desk...plenty of washcloths/towels, + hot water, + water pressure.....comfortable bed....clean exercise room....clean elevator...good location...safe environment.
Christian at the desk was extremely pleasant and helpful ... but, all of the staff also were.
:-)
Before I end this review, I have to go back to the decor.
It was spectacular.
I've posted about a dozen photos and looking at them now...it doesn't do it justice.
The decor and pleasant feel was way above and beyond what you normally see in hotels. (Any hotel...even 5 start hotels...)
Not only did someone spend a lot of time and money on every aspect ... but, they "got it right."
This hotel deserves a 5 +++++++ rating.
I'm not sure when my business will take me back to Fulton ... but, I will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.
Thanks!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Fulton, MS. Also, we sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day to post this review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you as our guest in the future!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Perfect location between Oklahoma and Florida. Proper looks brand new from outside - and rooms still look somewhat new. Had a 2QN Suite which provided plenty of room for family of 5.

The pool was large and roomy (and heated). Great fitness center. For you runners - there is. 5.6 mile (round trip - out-n-back) running path along the river/canal......very nice (about a 5min drive to Fulton Lock parking lot and then run).

Best thing about the property - they have DirecTV in the rooms!

Staff was very professional and accommodating. Breakfast was free and well stocked.

Town of Fulton is small but a great place to stop for the night. Walmart and fast food are all nearby. Would definately recommend property.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post this review! We also sincerely thank you so choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Fulton, MS! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!

Leslie Cagle

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
18 mi away
Candlewood Suites Tupelo North
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#12 of 26 in Tupelo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!