“New, nice, a real winner!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Ditto what everyone else said. This is a great choice. New, nice decor, great beds, plenty of electric outlets for your devices. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Would stay here again if in the area.

For us - it was fairly close to the Allegro RV factory in Red Bay, AL. Great place to stay in comfort and catch the 9:30 am RV factory tour in Red Bay.

You may want to be aware that this hotel is in a 'dry' county. Should you care for a cocktail - Tupelo is a short 18 mile drive. Plenty of bars and package stores in Tupelo!

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our family held our reunion in our hometown of Fulton, Mississippi last summer and were pleasantly surprised by the accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express. Although Fulton is a very small town, this Inn had the amenities of a city Inn with the added touch of small town hospitality. The staff was very friendly and the Inn itself was first rate. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I use to avoid Holiday Inn, but boy have they changed. Very clean...beds were so comfy we over slepped and missed breakfast! Staff was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way home from Florida. The entire place was immaculately clean, smelled fresh. Beds were very comfortable, sheets were soft. Didn't swim but the pool was beautiful and very enticing. We just bought Holiday Inn Vacation Club and this definitely made me feel good about that decision!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 11, 2012

New hotel with amazing beds, great breakfast, clean pool and very friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I was asked to chaperon a girls volleyball team for a tournament in North Mississippi. We stopped in Fulton and I was so glad we did. I have never been a huge fan of staying in hotels because the beds just are never as comfortable as the one at home. Well, I have been converted! That was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The girls laughed at me because I was taking the sheets off to try to find out what kind of mattress it was. Funny thing was they went to the other chaperon's room and she was doing the same thing! It was like it was made just for me....like a cloud! Then one of the ladies at church was talking about visiting her children in Fulton...Of course, I started raving about what an experience we had at this hotel. She laughed and said it is the same one they stay in every time they go. They loved it too. Then my sister-in-law has in-laws that live in Tupelo and they stayed there as well and were just as excited about it as we were....if all the Holiday Inn Express are like this one then I would definitely stay in hotels more often!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Our original plans were to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Tupelo, but based on the number of positive reviews the Fulton Holiday Inn Express received we had to see for ourselves. Completely surprised how accurate they were. The staff was extremely hospitable and the rooms were extremely clean. The contemporary design was a nice touch. I would definitely stay at this location again! Excellent rates and close enough to Tupelo.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tupelo North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#12 of 26 in Tupelo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!