“Best Hotel in Forest”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Forest
Springdale, AR
“Best Hotel in Forest”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Check in was quick, friendly greeting, warm popcorn in the lobby. King suite was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was excellent. Although my room faced the highway, it was quiet. I appreciated the fitness room's recumbent bicycle.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Christopher O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest, responded to this review, March 15, 2016

Christopher O

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

You just can't go wrong with a Holiday Inn Express. They are always clean, great breakfast, and the lady at the front desk was great. My family stopped here for the night on our way back home in Texas after a two week vacation and would deffinatly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank rdp343
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Checked in with my name and told the clerk I had a reservation. (online prepaid)When she asked for the card I made the reservation with, I thought it was for "incidentals.". She ran my card for the room again! No paperwork then or when I left. When I gave her my room key she took it and waved goodbye. Since i knew there were no incidental fees i thought all was well and went on my way. My credit card company alerted me by email sent to my phone. I called HI Exp and they said the charge would drop off in 3 days. It has been a week and I am still working on getting my money back.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Magnolia32680
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We drive a semi truck and usually the motels we can park at are sub par. This one is five star.

• Stayed November 2011
north carolina
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We found it to be a very nice place to stay. Very clean and well-maintained. Staff was friendly everywhere they worked---front desk, housekeeping department, breakfast area, etc. I thought the breakfast was very good and exhibited a lot of variety in one's choices. All in all, I cannot think of anything "bad" to say about the whole experience. Book this; you won't regret it.

Room Tip: have had good experiences on two different floors--first floor and the second.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank bkbreakerbk
Los Angeles
Reviewed September 2, 2011

While the options are very limited in Forest, the Holiday Inn provides a nice place to stay. The property is clean, the staff are friendly and the breakfast that is part of the rate is fine. They also offer popcorn in the main lobby to boot! My only issue is the gym - the equipment isn't the most up to date.

You're safe staying at this place!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank SC_Globetrotter
Semmes Alabama
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I stayed just one night and was in the area for a family reunion. Not only could i not find one thing wrong, it was exceptionally nice. A comfortable chair to sit in while relaxing with television (I hate staying in a hotel and with nothing but straight backed chairs and a bed to sit on). There were plenty of towels and there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The best was the breakfast included in the stay. Eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, pancakes, as well as pastries, muffins, and cereals. What a wonderful way to stay at a reasonable cost. While living close enough to make a decision as to whether to drive to our reunion and back in the same day or stay in a hotel--the decision was always clouded with "where do we stay". Because as we all know, all places are not the same. Well, for me, that decision will be easier to make. this is a WONDERFUL place. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank carol128
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forest
Days Inn Forest
#1 of 2 in Newton
Inn the Oaks
Inn the Oaks
#1 of 1 in Decatur

Been to Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest? Share your experiences!