WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Flowood
Columbus, Mississippi
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I received a great rate not having a reservation for a Saturday evening. I have stayed here before so I knew what I was getting. My room was showing its age but was clean. Had a problem with the shower door not staying closed but again I can deal with it. Another problem was with the internet not allowing me to connect but there was a good movie on that night. I had the first room around the corner from the lobby and slept like a rock with minimal noise. Breakfast was typical of most hotels nowadays and pretty good for my taste. On checkout I told the young lady of the few issues and with a smile she thanked me for letting them know about them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I have not stayed here since 2005 and this hotel has gone down since then. It is in dire need of a renovation. Carpet is just nasty walls dirty floor in our room was not vacuumed Bathroom was dirty towels were thin and yellow. Carpet in hallways was stained Breakfast was ok staff was pleasant. Will not stay here again unless it has been cleaned and renovated

• Stayed August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LBW88

Travelers are raving about these Flowood hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

While this hotel is starting to show its age, I found it to be very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff and breakfast attendant were all very friendly and attentive. A very good Mexican restaurant next door was recomended by the clerk. The hotel has a nice pool. Ice and vending machines were available. Breakfast was hot and fresh. The outside of the hotel is in bad need of pressure washing. It looks dingy and may cause potential guests to by pass this hotel. The room were clean and very comfortable. I would definately stay here again, as I feel it was a good value.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank sritter1
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The room is very nasty, the breakfast bar was OK. Not familiar with this area at all and my job had booked the room
Will not stay again. Hairs on sheets, bathroom door broke, possible blood or something above bathroom door. Carpet sticky and ripped. Do not stay here.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank slee5
Tom B, General Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our Inn. We do appreciate your comments and your time.
Please allow me to apologize for the poor cleanliness and condition of the room you stayed in. We are very dissappointed to here this but want to assure you that we will be addressing your comments with our housekeeping and maintenance staff. We strive to provide all of our guests with a clean, fresh room that is in proper working order each and every stay here.
If you plan to return to the area in the future we would love to have the chance to provide you with a room that would not only meet but exceed your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can do this for you.
Sincerely, Tom Brown, GM
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Weather problems in Houston delayed my arrival in Jackson, and I decided to stay overnight in the area rather than trying to drive to where my family lives as I had planned. I stayed in one of the King rooms at a relatively inexpensive rate, and was happy with my stay which was comfortable. The room is slightly smaller than a typical king room, but is well arranged so that it does not feel cramped. No problems with noise during the night even though the hotel is not far from the highway. There is a good assortment of restaurants within a 5 minute drive of the hotel. Breakfast bar had and adequate assortment of hot/cold foods.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the lobby are furthest from the highway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tom B, General Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you for your review of our Inn. We really enjoy hearing from our guests. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.
Flowood
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Our room was nasty, the floor was dirty, sheets had hairs on them, restroom was stiicky. We asked to be moved, the room was a little better. Still not worth the stay . I do not recommend this hotel...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Sarah P
Thank you for your review of our Inn. We do apologize for the condition for the first room you were checked into and want to assure you that we have addressed this with our housekeeping staff to ensure that our rooms are always as fresh and clean as possible. If I can assist you in any way please let me know. Tom Brown, GM @ Sleep Inn Flowood
Tupelo, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We enjoyed the clean room, the comfortable beds, air system worked great, awesome hot breakfast, the computer in the lobby was very fast, and the staff very friendly and helpful. Only things I would change is, the room needed a microwave and fridge. Also, the drink machine on my floor was always sold out of drinks. Otherwise, it was an excellent experience!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tom B, General Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our Sleep Inn here in Flowood, we really appreciate the comments and kind words from you! We will make sure to get the soda machine stocked up and ask the vender to do a better job keeping it that way. We look forward to having you here again soon. Thanks!