“Excellent service”

El Sombrero
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I always receive excellent service at El Sombero. I love the friendly atmosphere and the drinks are extremely affordable. Great mexican food with a smile always from servers.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We loved the margaritas and the cheese cake desert

Reviewed May 23, 2012

They have great food and wonderful service! They always bring your order out promptly! Plus they don't mind rowdy soccer teams!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

A little loud in there. Music was too loud but food was good.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I love mexican food and a friend and I meet here regularly for lunch. It is my favorite place in the Jackson area for mexican food.