Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson - Flowood
Sleep Inn Flowood(Flowood)(Great Value!)
$74
$80
$54
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviewscinnamon rollsstayed herefront deskroom was cleanconference centerchain of hotelsshopping and restaurantsyogurtbiscuits gravya nice place to staycheck in was a breezecoffee potplenty of parkingstaff was very friendlyquick checkfamily reuniontwo nights
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We stayed here for the night Because we wanted to shop nearby and do dinner and a movie. The hotel is tucked away behind the shopping center so it is quiet. The rooms are pretty standard. Microwave and fridge. Walking distance to many of the shopping places, but I wouldn't suggest trying to cross the highway, it's bad enough trying to drive across. The breakfast was pretty standard also, eggs, biscuits & gravy, bagels, toast, fruit, etc. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I would recommend this hotel to any guest coming to this area. This was a very nice and clean hotel. The staff was very nice my entire stay. I did not have any issues my entire stay, and I will now stay at this property anytime I am in town.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2009

Have stayed here several times with no problems until now. Left fairly expensive nighgown hanging on bathroom door and called the next morning when I got home. Guess what? Nobody's seen it, Housekeeping didn't have a clue. I have an idea that it is now in someone else's bedroom. I really hate this because until now they had been wonderful. Will not stay there again. Too many other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank tenaciousfriend
Reviewed January 13, 2008

I stayed in the Flowood Holiday Inn Express for two nights in January 2008 (in town on business). Room was clean and roomy. Great hot breakfast. Gym facility was very clean with new equipment.

Many restaurants to choose from immediately surrounding the hotel. I would definitely recommend it if you're planning to stay in Flowood.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 12, 2007

This is a relatively new hotel in a suburban area close to lots of good shopping and restaurants. It is typical HIE layout, but new, clean and fresh. We stayed in a suite and, unlike the Hampton Inn suites, HIE suites do not have separate bedrooms and there is only one TV. That's the only drawback to HIE suites compared to Hampton. For what we paid, this was FAR nicer than the Hampton Inn on Greymont where we had a dirty suite (floor downright sticky) two weeks before and paid $20 a night more. Breakfast was more than adequate and the pool area was lovely (although we did not swim). Interestingly, our suite was right next to the elevators yet we did not once hear the elevators. Staff was quite pleasant and helpful. We were there on a weekend and traffic to and from downtown (where we went several times) was negligible. Don't know how bad traffic would be on a weekday, but if I had to come to Jackson on business and had my own car, I would still probably consider staying here and fighting a little traffic to get downtown. It's far and away nicer than any of the "standard" hotels downtown. I felt safe here - which I did not at the Hampton Inn near the Coliseum. Highly reccomend this place.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TookaPeregrination