“Two-for-Two”

Ichiban Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Flowood
Description: Asian Food With Passion From soba to sashimi, Ichiban Hibachi and Sushi has a daily commitment to combine Asian flavors with Asian flair. This is the commitment of Kam and Ling Ngai, the brother and sister team who have brought Ichiban into being. The flavor profile of Ichiban Buffet and Grill lifts Asian cuisine to the next level. Clean, well-balanced, flavorful. This is the Ichiban personality. Plus, the decor and the service are patterned after resort and metropolitan dining venues. The uniforms are crisp and fresh, the dining area is spacious and the seafood is flown or driven in fresh for the best flavor and most satisfaction. Ichiban Hibachi & Sushi means flavor and personality, from the appetizer's first appearance to the final morsel of dessert. Come indulge your passion today!
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Have eaten here twice. Once on a date and once with a larger group. A little pricey but you're getting what you paid for. If you feel like having an adult beverage, get a draft beer in the large mug. Ice cold and quenches your thirst. Definitely going here again when we play a tournament in October.

Date of visit: April 2016
Management response:Responded September 27, 2016

I'm so glad you enjoy our food and feel you get what you're paying for, Stephen! Thanks for all five stars and your kind words, and I look forward to the next time you stop in.

Until then,

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Don't miss the hibachi noodles! Few hibachi restaurants in the Jackson area offer them and they're delicious. Clean and consistent, I'm never disappointed when I visit here!

Management response:Responded August 30, 2016

Kim, it's great to hear you've consistently enjoyed your experiences here at Ichiban! I'm happy you love the hibachi noodles -- they're one of my favorite items as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review, and I can't wait to see you again soon.

Best,

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here before at the hibachi grill, and it was wonderful, but my husband and I decided to give the sushi a try when we had a quick opportunity for date night. We were not disappointed!! The sushi was PHENOMENAL! We cannot wait to go back! Our favorite was the spicy shrimp mango roll, closely followed by the spicy crawfish roll, shrimp tempura roll, and smoked salmon roll. Our waiter was exceptional as well, and we loved the atmosphere. Very hip! We'll be seeing this place again VERY soon!

Management response:Responded August 18, 2016

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review, Cydney. It's awesome you and your husband loved the sushi rolls you tried -- especially the spicy shrimp mango roll! I can't wait for you two to return for another great meal.

Until then,

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I always enjoy a good plate of sushi. So when we checked into a hotel nearby we found this place and decide to give a try. I was impressed with the selection of sushi rolls along with the option to have a hibachi. They had a clean, trendy atmosphere and we were even more impressed after two of us at the table got the same sushi platter, the chefs were creative enough they gave us different artwork on our plates.

Management response:Responded August 16, 2016

It's great to hear that you and your friends had a wonderful night at Ichiban, Garrett. I'm glad to hear you were impressed by our sushi selection and our chefs' sushi art -- they're very talented! I hope that the next time you're passing through Flowood you'll stop in for another delicious​ dinner.

Best,

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Every time we go here we have giggles and delight in our children's eyes. The chefs know how to perform, serve and interact with the other chefs that make it personal, and also a feel of community. The food is great and well worth the money. Go on a date or with a party and you will be pleased!

Date of visit: March 2016
Management response:Responded August 18, 2016

Thanks so much for this great review, Laurie -- it means a lot! It's so great to hear you and your children enjoy eating at my restaurant. I'm glad the chefs are engaging and fun, and that we give off a wonderful sense of community -- as a local business that is one of our main goals! I look forward to seeing you family again very soon.