“Terrible!!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ordered the crab cake with steamed broccoli, my daughter ordered the shrimp pasta after the server assured her that she would ask the cook to leave the spicy seasoning out of the dish. I also asked that they not overcook the broccoli. Well the broccoli was cooked to mush, and the shrimp pasta covered with red cajun spice. The manager has the worst attitude and seemed to care less about the issue with the food We sent the food back and opted for the prime burgers with regular baked potatoes. They brought us loaded potatoes and charged us for them. At this point we just wanted to eat and get out of there. I will not visit this restaurant again.

2  Thank Ms W

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Ordered their premium hamburger with grilled asparagus and a baked potato. The burger was the best I've had in years. Full confession, I usually don't eat meat, but heard it was great so I gave it a try. Very tasty. They even give you these large sized wet naps in your "to go" bag.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I am from Maryville, TN, which happens to be where the HQ for Ruby Tuesdays calls home....Perhaps the locations there have just set the bar too high! Service is a problem- but not in the my server is not polite kind of way- more like the I watched and i know my server has like 7 tables kind of way. Management is somewhat delayed in responding to problems, and the food just doesn't taste as if it were cooked fresh for me..... Like I said- maybe I have just been spoiled by the stores in my hometown that are visited by HQ frequently....

1  Thank Aundizee
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very nice, kind, considerdate and quick bartender took care of my beverage and meal lickety split - total opposite of Applebees across the street.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

This place has the best salad bar in town. Menu items are very similar to Applebee's and Chili's. I am particularly fond of their sliders or mini burgers. I have eaten this salad bar for years, as it is only a few minutes from home. It has always been fresh and has a great selection. Service is usually pretty good and there is little to no wait typically.