“Headquarters must not visit this branch”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I am from Maryville, TN, which happens to be where the HQ for Ruby Tuesdays calls home....Perhaps the locations there have just set the bar too high! Service is a problem- but not in the my server is not polite kind of way- more like the I watched and i know my server has like 7 tables kind of way. Management is somewhat delayed in responding to problems, and the food just doesn't taste as if it were cooked fresh for me..... Like I said- maybe I have just been spoiled by the stores in my hometown that are visited by HQ frequently....

1  Thank Aundizee
There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very nice, kind, considerdate and quick bartender took care of my beverage and meal lickety split - total opposite of Applebees across the street.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

This place has the best salad bar in town. Menu items are very similar to Applebee's and Chili's. I am particularly fond of their sliders or mini burgers. I have eaten this salad bar for years, as it is only a few minutes from home. It has always been fresh and has a great selection. Service is usually pretty good and there is little to no wait typically.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Its consistent and safer and better than Applebys.

2  Thank travelinglady101
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My husband and I usually go to the Pearl location and are simply satisfied- never do we leave with a "That manager really knows what he/she is doing- the meal/staff was amazing". We happened to be on Lakeland Drive and decided to stop in for a quick bite. The Staff and service was amazing and the food was wonderful. The salad bar put the one in Pearl to shame. It was so fresh and well stocked. We will definitely go back to this location.

1  Thank kpeaton0328