“Can I get a heck yea?”

Mug Shots Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Flowood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Short and sweet... If you like hamburgers- this place is a must! I've eaten a lot of great burgers and this is one of my favorite places for burgers.

There are newer reviews for Mug Shots Bar & Grill

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time at Mug Shots. The food was great, the service was excellent, and the beer was cold. The only thing missing was some music in the background. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Looking forward to eat at Mug Shots because they are to have the best burgers in Jackson MS. Average at best, favor could have been more. Service was good, sweet tea tasted different. Did not see or taste anything to make me go back. Tried it, now time to move on.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times. Excellent service and fantastic hamburgers. The food is great here and the size of the burgers will blow you away. Great value for your money!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Choose the place rather than eating at a chain we can eat at home. I felt like it was just average. My family did like their burgers.