“Didn't Taste 5 years best burgers in Jackson”

Mug Shots Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Flowood
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Joplin, Missouri
“Didn't Taste 5 years best burgers in Jackson”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Looking forward to eat at Mug Shots because they are to have the best burgers in Jackson MS. Average at best, favor could have been more. Service was good, sweet tea tasted different. Did not see or taste anything to make me go back. Tried it, now time to move on.

Visited May 2013

Brandon, Mississippi
“Great!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times. Excellent service and fantastic hamburgers. The food is great here and the size of the burgers will blow you away. Great value for your money!

Visited April 2013
georgia
“Hooters or Logan's without the peanuts”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Choose the place rather than eating at a chain we can eat at home. I felt like it was just average. My family did like their burgers.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“They got me”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

At here coming and going. Traveling with some friends from church and they had eaten here many times. Excellent pulled pork, huge sweet tea and tasty coleslaw. I am hooked.

Louisville, Mississippi
“Good Burger”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My fiance and I ate here to watch a football game so neither of us had to cook. The burgers were great, the fries were good, and the waitress kept our glasses full even on a busy night.

• Visited January 2013