“Good Burger”

Cuisines: American
Louisville, Mississippi
“Good Burger”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My fiance and I ate here to watch a football game so neither of us had to cook. The burgers were great, the fries were good, and the waitress kept our glasses full even on a busy night.

• Visited January 2013

Southeastern U.S.
“Burger Quest”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I cannot say that Jimmy Buffet has ever been here, but he is there in my mind every time I enjoy one of MugShots gourmet burgers. For those (like me) in endless pursuit of the ultimate “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” this place makes the “A-List.” WOW!!!

Visited March 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Hamburger”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The best burger around. A must visit if in area. Huge buger with a great tasting bun. A lot of different options

Visited May 2012
Waynesboro, MS
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Mug Shots food was very good. Unfortunately, they were so busy that it took forever to get our food and they did not get our order correct. Keep in mind that there was 20 of us eating at 1pm on a Saturday so all in all...it was good and we will go back.

Visited October 2012
Prosper, Texas, United States
“Ok burger, ok fries, great service”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My first time there and had the Comeback Burger. It was good, but not the greatest. One of the others I was with had a grilled chicken sandwich that looked much better. The service was great and very friendly.

Visited October 2012