“Great food at great values!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #81 of 104 Restaurants in Flowood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My mom got steak and shrimp and I got salmon. Food was awesome and staff friendly! Will definitely recommend!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was our first visit to any Logan’s Roadhouse, but I had seen their tv commercial advertising a deal going on, so we decided to try it when we were cruising around for a dinner stop in Jackson. Unfortunately, the deal I had seen advertised was either over or not at this location, but the prices weren’t bad. I went for a soup and salad, and my husband got the shrimp platter. The potato soup was delicious and a good serving size and the caesar salad was above average – I think the addition of pepper helped give it a unique flavor – and on the large side. The shrimp platter entrée (including 2 sides) was a large portion size, cooked well and the sauces were tasty. We would have loved to try the mini bucket desserts but were too stuffed (probably all those amazing rolls!), so it’ll have to wait til our next visit. The place has a good atmosphere, wasn’t too loud (we went midweek), and the service was satisfactory. We’d definitely visit again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place can be good, but more often than not steaks come out overcooked, waitresses argue with you, and management fails to address the problem. The general trend is that once I visit and my food is good and the service is satisfactory....the next time both will suck....

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were in town visiting somebody in the hospital and were given directions to Logan,s. We had eaten at a Logan's before and thought it would be good once again. And overall it was average. We should have known something when there was no wait at 7pm on a Friday night. The bread was good but had no small plates to eat on since they were all dirty. And then there was mix up with sweet and unsweet tea. Once our meal did arrive, one steak had to be cooked more to come close to well and, another meal just was eaten instead of waiting for the correct meal. Finally when our check did arrive, it was not correct. Our server did go talk to the manger but we ended up paying for things we did not get, just so we could return to the hospital.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Not being familar with Flowood, we chose a restaurant that we were familar with. Very disappointing. When we went to our booth I noticed that a steak knive was on the floor under the table. As I looked around, the blinds were splattered with food. Our food was actually ok even though they got my order wrong, but corrected it quickly. When we walked out there was another steak knive on the floor in the walkway. Will not eat here again! Flowood is a nice area but this Logan's does not live up to the others!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!