“OH So Yummy Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 5, 2014

When we go to Flowood to visit family, I try to talk them into going to Mellow Mushroom! One of the best pizza places! We were able to share two smalls between four people and all of us were full. (Saves a little bit on the cost) I like the Holy Shiitake Pie. Full of calories and flavor. I would say WORTH THE CALORIES!!! But I have never had anything bad here. Even my three year old nephew liked it!
New one is opening up near my house and I can not wait! Will def be a frequented spot for our family!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

You would miss this location if you didn't know it was there, very small signage on a fairly large restaurant, unique entrance that looks like the end of a log with an axe buried in the end as a door handle. I had the chicken calzone, very large portion, my business associate had the mushroom salad, and it definetly had plenty of mushrooms! Service was good, as well as the food.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

They have a diverse menu with some unusual flavor combinations. All got something different and everything was very good.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

A "little" pricey ($22.00 for one medium house pizza), but the pizza was fresh and gourmet. The service and atmosphere were fantastic also! Great view of the TV's from almost anywhere so I could watch the game while eating. We were scared it was closed because it looked dark from the road because they had the blinds down or maybe tinted glass.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I have some dietary restrictions, and I love going here. I can build my dream salad and be happy while everyone else gets their pizza. Perfect! We like it so much we often make the 30 mile trip just to eat. You can build your own pizza too from a wide variety of choices. While it is a chain, all of the locations are decorated differently with a hippie type atmosphere. They also have a wide variety of beer and make some blends. The sandwiches and calzones are awesome too. Worth checking out to see if it fits your style.

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!