All reviews staff was friendly room was clean king bed walking distance units
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We stay there with family my old mother with me
They have elevator make easy for my mom
Clean nice room and resenable rate then other property around , clean breakfast area ,lots resturant walking distance

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2018

After a long day's drive, it was good to check into a facility that we could kick back and relax in. Everything about this stay was excellent. Easy access to the room, convenient parking. Easy access to nearby eateries. Very nice suite. Up-to-date ac/heating unit. Beats the wall mounted units. Quiet too. Everything was in excellent condition. There were plenty of electrical outlets throughout the rooms as well. The king bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was spotless. There was even a drain plug in the bathtub; something that seems to be a rarity in hotels these days. It was not long before we were sleeping comfortably. No hesitation about staying here again if the opportunity arises.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Book this room while on the road - we just needed a place to crash for the night. The lady at the desk was super friendly and professional. The room on the first floor (recommend for lack of elevator) was surprisingly large. It look recently updated but it still had a strong smell of mildew. The room had a fridge, micro, sitting area ( with a sink), desk, King bed. My major complaint was the shower curtain - beyond horrible. Speaking of horrible: breakfast. Would I stay again? Based on availability and price , yes.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is definitely a "get what you pay for hotel". The parking lot is very small. The hotel is loud. We requested first floor and wouldn't have if I had known we were by the elevator and the laundry room, very noisy. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. There was peeled hard boiled eggs sitting on the counter in a bowl with no cover whatsoever. I'm usually not one to give a bad rating, but I just was not impressed. There was two of us in the room and we had two towels, again don't expect anything extra at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Stayed for work - 2 night stay. Hotel was clean and quiet. Used to be a Country Inn and Suites - though NO indoor pool. Room was large and had micro and minifridge . Furniture needs updating. Room appeared clean. Clerk was helpful and courteous during check in at evening hours. Close to restaurants and main road.

Date of stay: March 2017