“Awesome Burger”

Add it.
Cheddar's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I usually tend to order on the healthier side; but on this particular visit, I ordered the Three Cheese Hickory Burger and wish I had another one right now! The only negative is that the waiter included fries, which cost extra, to my order even though I didn't ask for them.

1  Thank tcookies

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Spent the weekend in town visiting my cousin and she suggested we eat here. Great Choice. I will visit Cheddars in Flowood good on my next trip there.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The food was standard chain food but the wait staff was great.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Other than the service being a little slow this place was awesome. The waiter was nice just little slow, but she may have been new. The food and drinks was perfect. We was told it would be a 45 min wait to get seated but was only 20 min.

Can't wait to go back again!!!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

This restaurant always has a wait. The food is good and it is decently priced, but it does not justify the wait. I think it does so well because of the location. The atmosphere is loud and the service is okay, but the food is good.