Comfort Suites Airport
Hampton.com
$52
$108
$90
Sleep Inn Flowood(Flowood)(Great Value!)
$74
SleepInn
$139
$129
Priceline
$60
$58
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herefront deskwafflesnice nightgreat night's sleepshuttle drivertwo night staythe breakfast areabusiness travelplace to stayexcellent stayshort driveking roomdefinitely stay here againrecommend this hotelnext morningconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed here last summer, spur of the moment. We have points through Choice hotels and found this on the road as our drive had become too long for one day. It's a bit off the beaten path if you're traveling and a little hard to find (especially when you're exhausted and it's late) but it was so clean and so nice. The staff was surprisingly pleasant, the room was immaculate and brand new and we immensely enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suite! When you've been in a car for fifteen hours, get the jacuzzi suite. We had a microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker in ours.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was traveling with three bus loads of choir and orchestra members and was tremendously pleased with this hotel. The room was spacious and well furnished with a small sofa and a pull out work table. Convenient outlets (both household and USB) made charging cell phones easy. A large shopping area was walking distance away. Breakfast had a large variety of hot and cold items.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I am probably the worst hotel stayer in the world. However, I will stay here again without any hesitation. I recently stayed for an entire week for graduations and family reunion. ALL the accommodations at this hotel are superb (staff, cleanliness, comfort, laundry facilities, location, food, etc.). I will return to visit family more often. Thanks Neha, Cedric and housekeeping for a great place to call home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels in the Jackson area, and this property is by far the best in terms of the amenties in and size of the rooms, overall cleanliness, location, and professionalism of the staff. Neha and Cedric greet me by name and make sure that the hotel is meeting my needs. This hotel excels in going above and beyond its guests' expectations.

Room Tip: I've stayed in several different rooms, and they are all wonderful.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I was in Jackson on business May 13 through the 18th. My first three days there, my cable box would only get 18 channels. After a series of calls that went nowhere, I finally approached Cedric at the front desk. Within 30 minutes I had a new box and tons of channels to watch! Thanks Cedric.

My room was serviced perfectly everyday. The hotel is in an upscale area where you will want for nothing.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business