“Very nice Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Jackson- Flowood
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Flowood
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed for one night and really enjoyed this hotel. It was very convenient to a variety of restaurants, shops, the highway, and the airport. The bed was very comfortable, the hotel was clean and quite new. There were a variety of breakfast items available for the free breakfast. Very comfortable in all ways.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pittypat45

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A new, clean hotel located near many restaurants and shops. Staff were super friendly and I would definitely stay here again when in Jackson on business. The rooms I felt were very comfortable and spacious. Fast Wifi!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GirlOnTheGo52
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Good, clean, modern, hotel with good staff, and great complimentary breakfast. Great location for those needing to b near Dogwood Mall, Laural Wood subdivision, or the small airport near there. It was quiet, but the rooms were a bit tight on space. Overall we liked it very much.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Harold T
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The motel is very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is not good at all. The organization of the room could be improved. My room did not have a bath tub which disappointed my wife. The internet WiFi is complementary. The location of the facility is good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is one of the nicer and newer Hampton Inn's. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Numerous reviews of other hotels I considered in Jackson expressed concerns about safety and not being at all familiar with Jackson this concerned me. I felt very safe in this location. It is in a newer area close to restaurants and shopping areas. There is an airpot nearby though we did not hear or see an airplane. It was about a 10 - 15 minute drive from I-20. I felt the location justified the drive and we saw a bit more of the area than if we had stopped close to the interstate. Breakfast was good and the workers were very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This Hampton Inn is consistently excellent. I stay here whenever working in the area of Jackson, Mississippi. The staff is very nice and helpful. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. They even had my cell phone charger a month later that was left in the room. I definitely recommended this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I normally can rely on Tripadvisor reviews - not the case this time. Were these reviewers really staying at the Hampton Inn Flowood. We were told it was new (4years old) - I swear I thought it was over 20 years old. Old looking furniture, very very unattractive linoleum tiles in bathroom. Who wrote these reviews? We are on a road trip - stayed at theHampton in Chicago (super nice) for 3 nights, hampton in St Louis for 3 nights (excellent), and at the Hampton in Memphis for two nights (could not have been nicer).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
VIREN_D_PATEL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson- Flowood, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, we sincerely apologize. We are accustomed to receiving very positive feedback from our guests and are disheartened that you did not experience the level of excellence you deserve. Please be assured that your concerns will be shared with our management team so that corrective measures are taken where feasible.

We do hope that you can give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel if your travels bring you to our area again.

Please give me a call on 601-331-4380 so I can understand your concern or can help you better.

Thanks

GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flowood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson - Flowood
Candlewood Suites Flowood
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Hampton Inn Jackson- Flowood? Share your experiences!