“Give it a try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #13 of 96 Restaurants in Flowood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mississippi
“Give it a try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We had the trio which comprised of a salad, soup, and chicken salad. It was wonderful! You walk up and order at the counter and they deliver the food. You will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2013

Carthage, MS
“Better than most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I like the salads and the soups, especially for a quick light lunch. the broccoli cheese soup is my favorite of all of their soups. I also like the blackcurrant tea-- a bit different and refreshing. I guess my favorite lunch of all would be one of their panini sandwiches. Try one!

Visited March 2013
“Excellent desserts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice casual atmosphere. Good soups, sandwiches, etc, but desserts are off the chain! Some of the best desserts around!! The banana caramel bundt cake and brownie bites are my favorites!

Visited April 2013
Collinsville, Mississippi
“First trip but not last...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Ate breakfast here during a recent trip to Flowood. It was delicious! I had bacon and French toast. I wish we had one of these where I live because there were numerous items on the menu and in the display cases that I would love to try. Service was fast and friendly. Prices reasonable. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
Brandon, Mississippi
“Always good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I eat here several times a week. Good food and excellent service! Among others the sliced meatball sandwich is great as is the chopped salad. If you have a sweet tooth the desserts are fantastic!

Visited April 2013