“It's All Good”

Candlewood Suites Flowood
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Flowood
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very clean with a friendly staff. Price for a mini-suite is a good value. The location is convenient to the Brandon and Reservoir areas, and the airport. Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. Nice workout facility and laundry. Pets are welcome. The only thing missing is a pool.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Clean room with free laundry facilities. The frozen food in the kitchen was a little shakey; I had a shrimp dinner that smelled funny. Room lighting a little difficult to figure out. Staff was great! Room was clean and well furnished. Location had some busy traffic during rush hour, but I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We recently had to stay in Flowood searching for a place to live on weekends. We also have work there while waiting for a place to live to be readied.
We had the best experience at this property, not only with the staff but with the quality of the property as well as the location. We could not have been treated any better at any other type of hotel..
Thanks to GM Robin and her staff we would not only stay again we will also recommend this property to others.
We paid a pet fee and were allowed to bring our pet. MY fiancee's work required leaving in the middle of the night and he would leave his key in the room., yet the staff always accommodated him by allowing entrance back into the hotel, with i.d and not disturbing myself to get up and come down and let him in.
We also were able to book smoking room and they were in great shape.
We hope to use them again. The location to eateries, shopping and entertainment is great with a variety of possibilities in all areas.

Thanks again to Robin and her staff for a great stay, and experience.

Room Tip: Fourth floor was very peaceful.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This hotel had amazing staff and wonderful rooms. I can honestly say that me and my family will not be staying anywhere else if we are within 30 miles of this place. Its beautiful, clean, and a GREAT location for shopping, restaurants, and entertainment!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012

From the moment I walked in the door it felt like home. This hotel is very nice, clean and furnished very nice. The suite was just what I needed, larger than a regular room, I was staying several weeks and didn't want to be in one single room. The staff is great, if I needed something they got it or helped me with finding it and always with a smile, just a pleasant and nice place. And it smells good too, like Roses!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is a great place to stay when in Flowood Ms. I travel all over the country and this hotel as everything I need when I am on the road. Full Kitchen, free laundry room, fitness room. The people at the desk were very helpful also. Great places to eat in the area and shopping for my wife. No breakfast but I don't generally like the breakfast options at hotels anyway. You will enjoy this place. Give it a try... Clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Loved the space, the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness...Everything was perfect! It really is just like being at home - even the bed and the towels were comfy!

Room Tip: don't worry about your AAA discount - the staff takes good care of you!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family