“O....M....G!!!!!”

Jerry's Catfish House
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you love catfish, go to Jerry's! One, you get to eat in an awesome igloo! Two, the food is DELICIOUS! I was lucky enough to go on All You Can Eat night. The hushpuppies were...WOW! Words can not explain! Great price, great food, great service. GO TO JERRY'S!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Jerry's Catfish House in Florence is a landmark in the Jackson, MS area and it never fails to disappoint.The restaurant is housed in a round ball which you cannot miss. Excellent all-you-can-eat catfish for a reasonable price, real sweet tea and hush puppies included.
If you like them you can also get chitlin's for the same price and in the springtime boiled crawfish are available....usually on Tuesdays.
If you don't arrive before the dinner rush begins you will wait for a table but the wait is well worth it!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have driven by Jerry's for many years and never really felt compelled to stop. A friend told me recently that it was a great catfish restaurant and I had to try it out for myself.

Jerry's is known for their thin catfish fillets which provides a great fish to crust ratio. I really liked it and my wife did also. The hushpuppies are very good and freshly made. When taking our order our waitress was very friendly and asked whether we wanted lemon and onions with the fish. I do like lemon squeezed on my catfish but I had never tried eating fresh sliced onion along with the fish. I tried it and really liked it.

Overall, this was some of the best fried catfish I have had and if you like fried catfish, you have got to give this place a try.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would highly recommend Jerry's Fish House. The food is hot, fresh & fast, besides the "igloo" is so unique.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I grew up in Mississippi and have know about Jerry's for years. I recently visited Jerry's again and the food is just as good as when I lived there. Jerry's has the best Catfish in Mississippi-and with all the great catfish places in MS, that's saying a lot. The fish is fresh and not greasy. I'm so glad somethings never change. I always recommend going to Jerry's when I know someone is going to be in MS.

2  Thank rryman63