Diamondhead Inn & Suites
$66
$89
Motel 6 Bay St. Louis, MS(Bay Saint Louis)
$60
Super 8 Bay St. Louis(Bay Saint Louis)
$68
$242
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Express Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
HIExpress.com
$70
$70
$53
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$110
The Guest House at Gulfport Landing(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$159
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

When I tried to leave my room after first checking in, I couldn't. The doorknob inside was missing. I found it finally On the floor. It had fallen off. Some simple things like new and proper caulking in the bathroom could have improved the looks and feel of the room. The clerk was good. She gave me another room and was really apologetic when I reported the doorknob issue. The second room was in much better stead overall. I can't imagine why I wasn't given that one first. There appeared to be few guests at the hotel and it is not small. The place seemed kind of bruised and battered and like it had seen better days. The location was ok in that it was near the interstate. One plus was that I think the pool was salt water so that there were no chlorine fumes built up inside, where it is.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank traveler494
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This could be a wonderful hotel if the owner would put the money into..but right now it's a dive. Ice machine in common area did not work, asked front desk clerk where I could find another she said didn't know???? She stated one by my room (common area) should be working. This hotel should be charging $40/nite instead of $80..not a quailty hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank La Verne B
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel should be shut down. BELIEVE all the bad reviews! PLEASE!! I was scare while staying there the one night I stayed. I was up all night because dealers were driving through for their customers, loud customers. The people hanging out on the outside of the hotel weren't residents. One of the non hotel persons told a renter to shut up when he asked them to quiet down. It was crazy. The pool was okay but the salt wate makes it look unclean. The hot tub was just nasty. The clerks are NO help. I had dead roaches in my room and the room smelled bad.

Room Tip: Don't check into this hotel!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank southernchelz
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was very disappointed on this outing. We chose this hotel to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary because it had everything we wanted and it was close to home. Using the Internet, it had Wi-Fi, pet friendly, restaurant & lounge, king suites, bowling alley, indoor pool, atrium, huge jacuzzi spa, etc...sounded lovely. Was very proud of myself getting a king suite for only $105.00 for 2 nights. Checking in was the only bright spot of our day...got to our room and had to have the maint man in as our dead bolt was broken, the curtain rod was ripped out of the wall and a straight back chair was broken. Room was dingy, carpet felt "sticky" under your feet, walls plain, mold in bathroom along baseboards, screws were hanging out of vanity light fixture, headboard of the bed was dirty and had unrecognizeable "gunk" on it...should have been a $39.99 room. Pool and jacuzzi was dirty, never saw anyone clean it the 3 days we were there, mud on the concrete, garbage, cig butts, etc. we're there all 3 days. Atrium had many flower boxes, nothing but dirt and trash in them. No restaurant or cont. breakfast, was told to go to burger king or waffle house and there was no hotel coupons or anything. They did have coffee in the lobby, however, I was a little put off drinking it as the water was fetched from the public men's room. The bar/longe was all black, dingy, hip hoppy type music, with a slide show of drunken patrons and a young girl and all her friends running it...couldn't stand to be in there. Bowling alley was not at the hotel but down the street and the wi-Fi did not work in our room. Had to walk up to the lobby. No phone in our room either. Upon leaving, I felt they should have refunded at east 1/2 of my money, but alas they did not. I mentioned my dissappointment to the staff regarding several things and I just received the "what do u want me to do about it look." So very disappointed. Not every day u celebrate 35 years...however, I feel this hotel has been thru many more, looks very tired and the cleaning crew is a bunch of young women that obviously didn't learn how to clean! Never again...

Room Tip: There are none...even if u ask for a suite...it's bad....
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Lynn Rick D
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have seen hookers cleaner than this hotel,it was awful!!!
Sheets had black scuffs and stains. Refrigerator was gross with red stuff in freezer. Ashes on bathroom floor and mold in tub.No free WIFI either! Our internet did not work and guy told me,yes it does and showed me his phone....I didn't need it on his phone,I needed it on my WORK LAPTOP.
WE CHANGED ROOMS TWICE AND THEN THEY TOLD US THEY HAD NO MORE ROOMS!
They just changed the sheets and made us stay in that room.
The Hot tub/pool pictured is not that updated it is older than pictured and pool is 3ft on one end 6ft on other and small. I was so disappointed for the price. I have spent $55 on cleaner hotels. Cost us almost $100 a night and was filthy dirty!

Room Tip: spend extra money and stay at a REAL Resort in Gulfport this one is not worth $96 we paid
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business