“Thanks for being very considerant”

Kingston Park Raceway
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Kingston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kingston Park Raceway is Australia's premier karting facility and we have 3 race tracks and 100 karts to suit all ages and abilities. There is also amusement rides, a games room were the kids can win some great prizes and our fabulous Pit Stop Cafe for drinks and refreshments. We look forward to seeing you track side soon.
“Thanks for being very considerant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

It is great to deal with a compassionate company. My son lost his gift certificate during a move because of a marriage breakup. It had since run out of time and when I explained that to the management, they gladly understood my predicament and extended it for me so my son can use the gift certificate.

Visited August 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Value for money, awesome fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Went to KPR on the 28th of June 2014 for my 30th Birthday, with 16 friends. The process from initial contact with KPR to leaving that day was seamless. The girls were more than helpful in the booking process.
The day itself was brilliant. I'd been before and knew it was a great day out but I think the guys running the show made sure it was that bit better this time. They understood it was 17 Irish lads, from 21-32 years old, and rather than punish us for every bumping incident and boisterous driving, they let a bit slide, which made it that bit better and that bit more competitive and enjoyable! Obviously within the confines of safety, there was no major bumping, just banter!
The day itself was fantastic value @ $110 each and everyone said they thoroughly enjoyed it and would be back again. Cheers guys and we'll see you all again soon for some more racing and fun!
Brian

1 Thank Brian M
Brisbane, Australia
“Kingston Park Raceway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I went with my wife and 2 children today. I was amazed at how well run Kingston Park Raceway was run. The friendless of the staff and safety was second to none. The layout of the grounds was so professional all gardens and lawns were impressive. The size of the grounds was amazing. If you haven't been there yet its a must place to visit. We will be going back. A big Big 10 out 10 from me well done guys.

Visited June 2014
terratrip57, Manager at Kingston Park Raceway, responded to this review, November 6, 2015
Thank you Kevin for bring the family out for a day of fast fun on the karts. The park has over 15 acres of manicured gardens and park lands for all our guests to enjoy and we are glad that your family got to experience the KPR way of life.

We hope toi see you again soon.
Ormeau, Australia
“An awesome day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

We celebrated a birthday here at Kingston Park Raceway and I cannot recommend it highly enough! The venue is awesome! It was clean, the staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful, food was great and reasonably priced or you can take your own food and drinks and make use of the BBQ facilities. There are tracks for different age groups, a few amusement rides, bungy jumping and arcade. There are different packages available which I found to be quite affordable. The kids had a ball and I can't wait to visit again! Thanks for an extremely memorable but exhausting day!

Visited June 2014
Beaudesert, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“great place for outing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

took two boys for outing last holiadays they loved it lots of choices for activites staff very helpfull and friendly activites for most age groups definately going again

Visited February 2014