“Traveling for Thanksgiving.”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
OCALA
“Traveling for Thanksgiving.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed here while picking up our Daughter from Keesler Air Force base. Great value, clean, comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. Close to a variety of restaurants. Free breakfast was very good. I would reccomend this hotel. Plan to stay again if we go back up to visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
The entire team of the Wingate D'Iberville appreciates your review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us over the Thanksgiving holiday. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Naples, Florida
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had to cancel my reservations before staying at this property, but after getting the run around via Wyndhams Corporate Site, I contacted Sarah Wiggins, front desk manager at this hotel. She was extremely compassionate and professional and took care of correcting and getting me my refund after there was an error on Wyndham's Part. If the hotel and staff is anything like Ms. Wiggins, I would imagine you should have a great trip.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, November 16, 2012

I have shared your comments with Sarah and she joins in me in saying thank you. I apologize you had difficulties with the corporate site but I am happy Sarah was able to take care of the situation for you. The enitre staff at the Wingate understands the importance of delivering a fantastic guest experience for all of our guests. Thank you again for your kind remarks and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
#7 of 47 in Biloxi
Best Western Plus Cypress Creek

Been to Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi? Share your experiences!