Comfort Inn & Suites
$94
Courtyard
$80
$78
Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort(D'Iberville)(Great Value!)
$224
$169
$82
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$141
$87
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$89
$56
Motel 6
Hyatt Place Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$113
All reviewswingate hotelstaff was friendlystay there againhot breakfastwafflesbeds were comfortableshopping and restaurantsnice roomwonderful stayenjoyed my staynew orleansshort drivemovie theatereasy accessbiloxisarahwalmart
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed 4 nites at the D'Iberville Wingate Hotel. Rooms were a little dated. Bathrooms could have been cleaner-hairs found in floor and tub after cleaning. Breakfast was great-lots of choices and plenty of everything no matter when you came during serving time. We had a problem with our safe which was fixed promptly and then they had a dehumidifier in the room which was not emptied by maid. Location was good even tho construction on the way in. It was a good value with the 20% off room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Ginny P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is only through comments such as yours that we are able to meet and exceed our guests expectations. I appreciate your comments regarding the housekeeping issues you experienced and have addressed these with our staff. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and know your concerns will be addressed.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

There was a strange noise from time to time that I could not identify. My room was not cleaned and the bed not made until I came in at 7:00pm and only after I complained to the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Ginny P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and concerns. I sincerely apologize that your room was not cleaned until after 7pm and will find out what happened and correct this siutation so it does not happen in the future. I hope you will visit us again the next time you visit the Biloxi area.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

every member of staff in the entire hotel including housekeeping very warm and pleasant voice and attitudes..lovely breakfast...only 2 concerns the spring suspension on the guest doors needs to be adjusted during the night or day the doors slam it made me jump a few times....and the waffle maker timer goes off a little later than it should so I just open a few seconds earlier to keep them from being dark...I love it but will be sure to stay again with mall ,Walmart (for necessities)and Restaurants all in walking distance LOVE IT!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

My staff and I say thank you for your wonderful review of our property, your kind words are greatly appreciated. We look forward to providing with the same fantastic experience the next time you visit us.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Hotel is nice, clean and safe. Close to all kinds of shopping and restaurants and not too far from the casinos.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Ginny P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. I am glad our location, which is close to shopping and restaurants met your needs. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Biloxi area.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Ian and Bonnie were awesome hosts and should be recognized as outstanding employees. The rooms are nice but cold with the A/C on. Need additional blankets available in the room. Bathroom walls need to be painted but otherwise very nice and clean rooms

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your kind words about our employees. Your comments have been shared with both Ian and Bonnie and they join me in thanking you. I am sorry the room was bit cold when you arrived and appreciate your suggestion of putting extra blankets in the room. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit the Biloxi area.