“Nice property”

Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
“Nice property”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed in the area the week before this trip and there is no comparison between the two properties. I would stay here again. Location is good if you're going to the casinos in Biloxi (about a 5 to 8 minute drive) and the room was good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with our staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Biloxi area.

Ginny Patton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were very clean and big. Staff very nice and helpful. Close to everything you want to do and see. Breakfest was good and the time was perfect. Stayed open an hour later on weekends. Housekeeping was super friendly and cleaned rooms and made the beds awesome.

• Stayed August 2012
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for your fantastic review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and that the breakfast hours fit your schedule. I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in saying thank you. We look forward to serving you again the next time you visit the Biloxi area.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel was decent, not anything too spectacular, but it served its purpose. The hot breakfast was a plus and the kids enjoyed the pool. The water was a little cloudy and there were some loud folks at the pool, but that is bound to happen. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and the pool. I am sorry it was a bit loud at the pool area but appreciate your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed at this hotel using points, so our stay was free. My husband is a Wyndham By Request member, but it didn’t mean anything at this hotel. Check in/out was easy and staff was very friendly. They were very responsive with our request for additional towels. The room was good size, with a nice chair, mini fridge & microwave. Décor looked to be updated. The bed/bedding was comfortable except for the lumpy foam-filled pillows. The other problem was right at the head of the bed on the floor was this huge dehumidifier (better placement was on the other side of the room by the window). With it and the AC running, it was way too loud to sleep so we had to turn it off. I’m a real stickler or cleanliness; especially in the bathroom. This room looked like the sink area was new; but the shower and door area was not. The shower had rust and mold, and the water pressure was very poor. The door was dirty; as was the floor around it. It bothered me out to take a shower. Such a shame since the rest of the room looked updated and nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank surfinginflorida
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We value feedback from our guests and appreciate your suggestions. Thank you for the wonderful comments about the service you received and I will share these comments with the staff. I am sorry the bathroom was not up to standards and will share this with our maintenance and housekeeping staff and correct this issue. I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the Biloxi area.
va
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed one might with our dog. Supposedly a pet friendly hotel but when we checked in we were told they have a $100 fee for pets. They have to "bomb" the room after we leave due to allergies. We would have stayed somewhere else but everything was sold out. Other than paying twice the normal rate, everything else was fine. Nice, clean room and good breakfast including eggs and sausage. Only about 3 miles from Biloxi but next time I would stay in Biloxi .

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for your recent stay with us and the five star review on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to here you enjoyed our rooms and complimentary breakfast. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accomodations next time you are in town.

Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My nine year old son and I were driving through Biloxi on a cross country try to visit relatives, so my main reason for picking the Wingate was location. The hotel is 4 miles from the beach, right off the highway, and within walking distance of restaurants. So full marks for location.
The room was comfortable. There was a room dehumidifier in addition to the A/C which made extra noise, but it really didn't bother me. The pool was on the small side. There was another family with children in the pool with us and we pretty much were bumping into each other. Breakfast was nothing fancy, but Jack and I both managed to find something that suited us. No problems with check-in or checkout. We arrived right at 2pm, and our room was ready for us. Will stay here again if ever stopping in Biloxi.

Room Tip: Elevator has a tendency to make a jarring stops, so one might consider choosing the ground floor if...
1 Thank Jason Y
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad you were pleased with your choice of hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to being able to serve you again the next time you visit the Biloxi area.

Sincerly,
AUSTIN
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Convenient place to overnite close to Biloxi. Not real glamorous in the Wall Mart psrking lot.
Itis a couple of miles to charming Biloxi

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

1 Thank PAUL H
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
I'm glad you were happy with your decision to stay with us during your recent visit. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and rating. We look forward to our next opportunity to provide you with pleasant and comfortable accomodations and service on future visits.
Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport
Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Best Western Plus Cypress Creek

Been to Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi? Share your experiences!