“Awesome!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
“Awesome!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Met up with friends who have kids because we were in town and it was awesome! Atmosphere was causal. The food was excellent! I had the spicy peppered catfish with the house potatoes and it was just all so delicious!!! I was stuffed and still wanted to keep eating. My bf had the peppered redfish with the house potatoes. He loved it. It was great food for a great price. Def returning if we are ever in town.

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Been many times”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This place has the best salads. They are huge and very fulfilling. Also you get jalapeno hush puppies with nacho cheese (complimentary) when you sit down. They are wonderful. I have had other meals there too and have never been dissatisfied. I have noticed recently that the service is not what it used to be but that all depends on the waitress or waiter working at the time. I'm sure management will notice the downfall and correct it. The atmosphere is pretty cool. I will always return.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mililtt
di'berville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Users”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had wanted to work at this place for at least a year I got a call and a job opportunity and they had me come in one nite used me to run other waitresses food drinks refills bus tables, etc. not only did I not get tipped out , I didn't even get paid ! when I asked when I was to come back they said they didn't have time to train someone new! I felt used and I almost quit my other waitressing job to work solely for them! shame on this place for their management, their owner troy and on how they run their business !!!! u just don't treat people that way and I would want the health dept to check that kitchen thoroughly..... just saying.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank carolyn k
“Decent alternative to casino buffet”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was in town for work and this place was close to my hotel, had decent reviews and was not a casino buffet. I ordered the gumbo and blackened redfish as my entrée. The gumbo was decent but was expecting more from a place with New Orleans in its name. Also be warned that it is little pricey for what you get, my meal with tip was around $25.

• Visited July 2013
ivoryk
“No service”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I walked in and People were eating but I didn't see a Waitress so I stood there for a few minutes. Finaly a man turned around from his table and said" can I help you?'' I said no thanks and walked out, he said it like what are you doing here. I won't go back, we have to many friendly resturants here.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank ivoryk

Been to Cafe New Orleans Diberville? Share your experiences!