“Awesome Seafood”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Awesome Seafood”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

The fried shrimp platter is awesome!! The staff were very friendly. Restraunt is very clean. Will always go back when we come through.

florida
“Good and plentiful”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Crawfish tails and the Cajun sampler were extremely good and well priced. Good gumbo and red beans and rice.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank dave8008
Pearl, Mississippi
“Terrible food”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

The service and atmosphere are the only pluses. The food is not edible. Four of us didn't even eat half because it was disgusting. It's like the food is old before they cook it. Nasty!! Go to port of call nearby. Their food is great.

2 Thank reneeisorym
“Food has changed! Not good at all”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and it used to be good. They changed the quality of the seafood and it is not fresh at all. I want be back. They still give you more than you can eat, but it's not worth it because it does not taste fresh at all

Tampa, Florida
“Not worth your time”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My in-laws were in town and we thought that we would try a local place rather than eating at one of the casinos. Let me say that the service was above average, we did have a 5-10 min wait at the door even though there were several tables open. Once we were seated in a dirty booth where the last person who sat there must have been 500lbs because of the huge imprint they left on the seat, the waitress was nice and very considerate. Getting past all that the main problem with this restaurant is that the food is NASTY. We all ordered seafood dishes ranging from shrimp to catfish and everything that we ordered was disgusting. I had the catfish and it tasted like it had been frozen and dropped into old grease. Our waitress even commented that she was hesitant to even bring it out since it looked burnt to her but she thought that she would leave it up to me, of course I sent it back. She was very polite and took it back after apologizing, after about 5 mins she returned with what she thought was a better plate of food and she even brought me extra. Unfortunately when you cook frozen fish that hasn't been thawed in the same dirty grease you shouldn't be surprised when it turns out the same. Needless to say no one in my party of 5 thought that their food was worth eating and when our waitress returned she was once again sorry and assured me that they changed their grease daily, which is something that I find hard to believe. So if you like going to a place that has sticky tables and nasty food this is the place for you. I can't say that I will give them a second chance...

• Visited June 2012

Been to Cafe New Orleans Diberville? Share your experiences!