“Great Pet Friendly Hotel”

Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We travel to Florida twice a year from Texas and this is our stop to rest and gamble at Biloxi Casinos. We have 2.5 dogs ( Chihuahua)and although some of the casinos allow pets , the check in through the big lobby and casino spooks the dogs and my 86 year old Mom. Home 2 suites is great. Check in is easy , rooms are big and have small kitchens , and they have a dog walk area. The breakfast is good. A lot of natural stuff which is good for you but there are items to eat if your not into that. The hotel wants you to know there green. I'm 54 and that means nothing to me as we drank milk from bottles and groceries were in paper sacks.The location is right off I-10 and I-110 takes you down to the casinos.You can walk to several different places to eat,shop , starbucks .etc. There is a $75 dollar nonrefundable pet fee. My pets are groomed , house broken, and well behaved .I saw peoples unattended kids making a mess with food in the lobby that the poor house staff had to clean up after and can imagine the mess in their room. I feel the pet fee should be refunded after an inspection after checkout. But overall a great pet friendly place to stay , clean rooms , and friendly helpful staff

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. The Home2 brand currently charges $75 to cover the cost of exterminating and shampooing carpets with enzymes for those guest who are allergic to pets. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay and we look forward to having you in our Home2 next time your in town.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is a excellent hotel it has a great breakfast. The hotel is very clean, it is convenient to all the shopping center and casino's. Thier are restaurants that are so near that you can walk to them from the hotel. All of the staff members showed great customer service. I will look forward to staying with the hotel again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 stay. Thank you for your kinds words regarding our staff. I am glad you enjoyed our facility and the area. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here, it is nice but for the younger generation. It's nice, clean room, but more sleek and streamlined than we are used to. We will stay again, maybe try a one bedroom next time. I would definitely recommend this hotel, but if you are older you might want to stay somewhere more traditional, but overall a clean and well maintained hotel. Staff is very helpful with area attractions and eating out.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience! We're glad you enjoyed your visit and would come back again afterall we're all a little young at heart! We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

after dragging in after a long day of travel or work this IS the place you wanna come home to. The quick smiles and welcoming faces make this an easy spot to decide upon. Staff's great, rooms comfy. No need to explain why they're always full.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I am so happy to hear about your Home2 experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with others. We look forward to your next visit Home2!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed here at the last minute due to issues with another hotel. The hotel quickly handled our needs, and the rooms were plain, but comfortable. Plenty of space in the rooms, and they were clean. We wish that the hotel was closer to the beach, this hotel is on the north side of the town, near the new shopping center, and our original plans had us staying on the beach. That being said, that is not this hotel's fault, and I do not hold it against them. Overall, a very nice place for a weekend where you probably won't want to stay in the room that much anyways!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience. I am sorry your first hotel didn't work out for you, but I am glad you we're able to stay with us. We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is a new, well appointed property, perfect for traveling with your kids, &/or dog. The rooms are very large and can easily accommodate a family of 4 or 5. The rooms are equipped with a full size refrigerator and microwave, however, there is easy access to a full range of restaurants at the nearby outside shopping mall (very easy walking distance).

The hotel's breakfast is simple, but the food was fresh and the coffee good.

The hotel caters to pets, with bowls of dog and cat treats set out for our furry friends :) !!! There is a $50 pet fee.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad you and you're furry friend enjoyed your Home2 experience. We're looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We arrived late in the evening and check in was quick. THe room was Huge, comfortable and clean. THe beds we comfortable and breakfast the next morning was super. I would opt to saty in this style of hotel if there were more around. Even my kids stated that this ws and awesome room and breakfast.

Room Tip: THe managers on duty were both awesome and so make sure you join a rewards program for upgrades too.