“Home2, D'Iberville, Miss.”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Home2, D'Iberville, Miss.”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Plenty of room for families. Nice kitchen. A bit of trouble getting to the hotel because of the round about way to get there. A great location close to Biloxi with lots of shopping/restaurants. Wide river runs by property.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell our viewers about your recent Home2 experience, we're glad you enjoyed your visit to the gulf coast. We look forward to your next visit Home2!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Rockwood, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is the only place I will stay on future stays to the gulfport area. Many eateries near by. Family activities close by too. Staff was very friendly and helpful. On site laundry was a blessing. The fullsize fridge and dishwasher were a surprise. Next time I would request a non-smoking room

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for telling others about your Home2 experience, it sounds like you have found a nice home away from home! We're looking forward to seeing you again!
Geismar, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My family and I were looking for a hotel to have a weekend getaway to Biloxi beach and I'm so glad that all the beach hotels were booked. This hotel is only about 5 minutes from the beach and it was outstanding. It's extremely clean and the staff is very friendly! The suites are very large and you can't beat the built in kitchens. We will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We're glad the beach was full and you found us! We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and we're looking forward to your next visit!
Flowood, Mississippi
Reviewed April 22, 2014

hotel is evry nice, clean and new. Staff is great too. Rooms are large and clean . well maintained. House keeping is helpfull. Good location with lots to eat and shop around within walking distance. Sleep quality is great

Room Tip: ask for room on 4th or 5th floor
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us and others about your recent Home2 experience. We're glad you enjoyed our accomodations and the area! We're looking forward to your next visit!
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I went to this hotel after having a bad experience at another hotel and really enjoyed this hotel. The breakfast in the morning started each of my days that I stayed there great! Hotel looks new, and modern on the inside. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. The maid would always leave me a personalized note wishing me a good day, and she left me a cookie the day before I checked out. The gym is amazing! It actually had free weights in there (dumbbells up to 50 lbs). Right next to the gym is the laundry room, so you can workout while you wait for your laundry. The room had a lot of space in it. I didn't go to the pool but it looked clean, and nice. The hotel is conveniently located in one of the small towns new shopping plazas. I would walk to buffalo wild wings, and Chic-fil-a.

My only complaint about this place is that the walls a little thin, so I could hear the person next to me very clearly. Otherwise this hotel is one of the finest I've been to.

Room Tip: Sign up for the Hilton rewards program it is completely free.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Victoria L, Team Home2 at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience! I'm sorry you had a bad experience at another property, but I am glad you found us and we found you! We hope your travels bring you this way again soon.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is not only a great area to stop in for us when traveling from Florida to Texas this hotel is outstanding. This newer concept by Hilton is just what the chain needed. This is the second Home 2 Suites I have stayed in and have loved both locations. Service was outstanding. The breakfast is still the typical free hilton fare but a little more variety than Hampton. The rooms are great with flexible floor plans and would do well for an extended stay which is what they are designed for. My experience at this location was outstanding and this is coming form a loyal Hilton diamond member. Get better signage to the location. For those looking it is behind the mall area. Look for small real estate signs. GPS will get you close enough.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
I wanted to say a special thank you to you our loyal Hhonors Diamond member!! We really appreciate your feedback and for telling others about your experiences. Thank you again for choosing Hilton, we're looking forward to your next visit!
Hattiesburg, MS, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very nice hotel for the rate! This was my second stay at this particular hotel and I found that it was as nice as the first time that I stayed there. Would highly recommend for business or pleasure. Close to many restaurants and retail stores.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

It's always nice to hear from our return guest. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your Home2 experiences. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
#7 of 47 in Biloxi
Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi

Been to Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!