“great stay, great place”

Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Reviewed April 8, 2014

felt like home away from home, clean, functional suite with all comforts of home, great complimentary breakfast, super nice staff- we will definitely stay here again and recommend to all of our friends and family

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience. I am glad you were able to find a place to call home while on the road! We're looking forward to your next trip Home2!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was so amazed at how great this property was. I will stay here and recommend it to friends, in fact I ran into a coworker unexpectedly at this very property. The only problem with this property was that I could not get The Weather Channel. We traveled 5 hours to get to this location in severe weather...and when we arrived there were flash flood warnings...but we couldn't get the information that we needed to feel safe. So I logged onto the internet to follow The Weather Channel and that put us at ease...but besides that...great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent experience at our Home2. I am sorry you couldn't get the weather channel upon arrival, and thank you for bringing that to our attention. We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My first time staying here and it met all my expectations. The room was clean and modern. It is situated 4 miles from casinos in biloxi. Only negative is getting into the hotel. Pay attention to the signs. Breakfast is free and the hotel is pet friendly.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your first experience with the Home2 Brand, I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and ammenities we offer. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

When you first walk in you are impressed-- from there you may be disappointed like I was. I am a Diamond member and here I felt like that meant very little. The young man that checked me in was disengaged, no help at all. The room was nice but felt like I was in a barracks with so much on one wall. The shower is way too small. The breakfast area was bad- could not find things well, and I hate microwaving a biscuit--- I was not impressed and if Hilton is banking on this to wow clients in the future the stock will tank.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kwajkid007

Thank you for letting us know about your recent Home2 experience. While we understand the Home2 Brand is not for every type of traveler we do thank you for being a loyal hhonors member and for giving our brand a try. I am sorry that your check in and overall experience did not exceed your expecations. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be sure to take your feedback and use it to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for being a loyal hhonors member and for choosing Hilton!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were there six nights. Room was very clean, tip of the hat to the housekeeping staff. The bed was exceedingly comfortable. Only thing, we could have used was a two burner stove top...instead of the "burner" we got from the desk. Morning breakfast was good...lots of choices. We would certainly stay again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We are glad you enjoyed your 6 night stay at our Home2. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Great staff and nice new facilities make this an absolute must try. We will definitely lodge here again. This was also during Mardi Gras weekend and thankfully we did not experience any hallway noise or any other unsavory behavior. The only slight complaint would be to improve the signage outside so people don't pass up the hotel and accidentally find themselves back on the freeway on ramp. Otherwise this place is great.

Stayed: February 2014

We're glad to hear you found us and had an excellent at Home2. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. We're looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Everything about this place is a knockout - lobby, rooms, staff. We like to stay here on the way home from Disney World (this was our 6th trip) so this was not our first stay here. Because we have 3 kids, we typically book a 2 queen room which has an area for a pullout couch and kitchen, and have been very pleased with these rooms. The hotel was sold out of 2 queens so I booked a king room knowing I would have to bring a blow-up mattress for one of the kids. I was worried the hotel would give me a hard time for having 1 too many for the room, but front desk attendant actually said "good thing you were prepared." Let me tell you the king room was just fabulous! We were very pleasantly surprised by the layout - the king bed was in a separate bedroom area. Very large room and bathroom!!! I wish we could've stayed longer and imagined making this room/hotel a future vacation destination just to stay in this room for more nights, even though that would mean someone sleeps on a blow-up mattress. No one in our party complained because the room was just that spacious and nice. The full-size fridge, microwave and closets make this room a nice choice for longer stays. Not to mention how "green" this place is. Gym looked very nice. Breakfast and coffee is always good. I stayed in contact with the hotel since I knew we would be getting in later than usual due to spring break traffic (9:00 p.m.), and she put on new coffee knowing just in case we would want some. Those kinds of personal touches make this place outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

What a great story to share, I am glad you're family had more than enough space to move around and feel "free to be you". Thank you so much for sharing your latest Home2 experience and we're looking forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
#6 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!