“Great Accomodations”

Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Rooms are fantastic. Lots of room. Nice appliances. For the long or short stay perfect. Only thing is if you are looking for the type breakfast was skimpy, not what you normally expect at a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent Home2 experience, your feedback is very important to our hotel and the Home2 Brand Team. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our hotel and services so thank you for sharing with us! We look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a relatively new property located just off I-10. We have stayed there twice within the past month and both stays have been very pleasant. Check-in was a breeze being HHonors Diamond members and the staff was very courteous. The rooms are spacious and the layout reminds me of a Scandinavian concept or living in an IKEA store, very functional. The rooms and common areas were very clean and the interaction with the staff was refreshing. Breakfast was novel compared to other Hilton brands but a good selection and well prepared. We will be visiting again on our next trip to Florida. Go Gators!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve C
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experiences! We love to hear stories from our return visitors! Best of luck to those GATORS!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Not many of these around yet, but Home2 Suites by Hilton is our new go-to second home when travelling. First of all pets are allowed, we have a small 5# travelmate. From free breakfast to dog walking path overlooking a waterway and location at a large highway interchange with PLENTY of restaurants, big box stores, etc. , I cannot even list all my accolades! Friendly/helpful staff, clean rooms, lobby, outdoor areas, guest laundromat, business center, small workout room, small snack market at front desk, pool, lovely outdoor sitting areas, fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, full size coffeemaker, real dishes and utensils, great computer desk with plenty of outlets and free WiFi, large screen tv with Directv and many channels to choose from, and many more homey qualities, we will
always look for a Home 2 in each destination city we visit.

Room Tip: Even rooms facing highway and interchange, very little road noise, efficient elevators, convenient p...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for helping spread the word about our Home2 Suites! It's so good to hear you have found a home away from home. We are looking forward to your next trip home!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hotel was a great stay for me, I never stayed at one of these hotels before and I will definetaly stay at this place again in the future. I only had a couple of issues that were not really anything to complain heavily about. I was given the wrong reciept and didn't notice until 2hrs into my trip home. I just called the hotel explained what happened and they gladly emailed me my reciept. Overall this hotel was very nice,clean and all appliances worked. I could not have picked a better place to stay for the price I paid.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your Home2 experience. Please accept my apologies for us not giving you the correct checkout receipt, we should always double check so for that I am sorry. We look forward to your next visit to the Biloxi area.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Nothing but kudos for this hotel...great staff...great location...great value. Convenient to shopping, casinos, Keesler AFB, and all the best the area has to offer. I would stay here again in a heartbeat; one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Quiet as well, a plus when considering the proximity to the interstate and the other guests who forget that they are not alone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you Christopher! Kudos to you for telling others about your awesome Home2 experience! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great place to stay. The place has a real homie feel to it. I love that the rooms have a fully equipt kitchen. The only item I would suggest is having a bathtub. For a woman sometimes the wind down of a day consists of a hot bath. That would be the only suggestion I would make, is to ask for a bathtub.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience. I am sorry you didn't get to relax in one of our suites with a bathtub, please don't hesitate to ask on your next visit! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

a very clean and well kept hotel with very friendly staff. all things was in good working order. i also loved the roomieness of are suite. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND HOME2 TO MY FRIENDS i will stay here each time i visit the coast

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you Archie for telling others about your recent Home2 experience, we are looking forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
Hampton Inn Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
#5 of 47 in Biloxi
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport

Been to Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!