“Biloxi vacation 2013”

Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This was a brand new hotel when we stayed. The rooms were HUGE with full size refrigerator,dish washer,microwave in the unit.The staff was great and hospitable. The outdoor patio and pool was also great. The only drawback was the breakfast which was eggs in plastic bags that needed to be put in the microwave,Yuk! That's the only reason I did not give them 5 stars.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you mrango for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience, we look forward to your next Biloxi vacation. I am sorry you didn't like the eggs, the brand is always working on adding new items so be sure to check out what's new the next time you are vacationing on the coast!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel was well furnished and managed. The suite was large and gave the dogs room to play. The walking trail was great for the dogs. There was a variety of restaurants near the hotel. We would consider using it as a get away place in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

John C I am glad to hear you and your furry friends were able to relax in our spacious suites! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very nice hotel and I noticed it was pet friendly too. Seems like they took the time to include the little things that matter, such as Ipod alarm clock, kitchen amenities, grills, a useable table and refrigerator in the room, healthy breakfast choices and they recycle. A hotel that finally got it right. Really enjoyed the room and will make this my 1st choice when traveling over Country Inn and Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you Joseph, for taking the time to others about your recent Home2 experience. I know that you have many choices when traveling so I am very happy to hear you have found a new first choice! Please visit Home2 Suites online to find out about more of our locations! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

For a short one-night business trip during the Labor Day holiday weekend, this was one of the only hotels with a room left.
Normally, we stay at another nearby area hotel. So, we decided to give it a try and we were very pleasantly surprised that we did.

This is a new hotel (built about a year ago). Everything is crisp and clean, the staff is very helpful and very professional. The colors and feel of the hotel is very modern. The amenties including a nice outdoor saline pool, a patio with stainless steel BBQ pits, a nice gym, and complimentary breakfast. We stayed in a king room on the second floor which was spacious, very clean, well air conditioned, lots of space for us to sew (as our business is making pageantry clothing) and meet with clients from the area.
Overall, I'd say it's the best place to stay in D'Iberville (which is very close to all major casinos, beach, and shopping). We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2013
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for telling others about your most recent Home2 experience, I am glad we we're able to accomodate you during such a busy weekend. We're looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Home2Suites in Biloxi, Ms. on the way to Gulf Shores, Ala. 1st, its not on the beach but there is easy access to the main road to it, you will be there in no time.
Check in was amazingly fast, the night auditor who checked me in was friendly & professional. The main lobby, elevators and hallways were very clean. My room was 223, it was spacious, clean, quiet, pleasent smelling, and very up to date. The bed and sheets were very nice. There was a full size refrigerator, microwave, sink, dishwasher, and a full set of quality dishes & silveware. The bathroom was up to date with soap and shampoo dispensers full of neutrogena gels and shampoo.
I slept very well, morning shower was great. Free breakfast bar includes both health conscious cuisine such as whole wheat english muffin bfast sandwhich with egg whites & turkey sausage, whole wheat waffles, oatmeal with fresh fruit. It also included Krispy Kreme donuts, ham & cheese omelets. The coffee was very good.
There is also an indoor kennel on premises if you are traveling with a pet. Caution, although they offered fresh green apples at the front desk to the 2 legged guests, the snacks in the jar are cookies for the 4 legged guests. Even though the hotel allows pets, it is so clean and well maintained that you cant tell.
The hotel is located within walking distance of a shopping center.
I will put the Home2Suites brand on my list of hotels I prefer. Thank you for a great start to my Labor Day weekend!!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience, I have shared your comments with our auditor and the other employees during our daily huddle. We look forward to your next Home2 visit!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel is number one in every way. The rooms are huge and comfortable. There is a full size refrigerator and microwave, a dishwasher, and all plates and utensils. There is a work area complete with comfortable rolling chair and pull out table, tons of cabinet space, a big screen TV, a couch and ottoman, dispensers in shower for shampoo and soap instead of having to fight with the little bottles. The bed is extremely comfortable. Everything is really clean and neat and fresh. Soft fluffy towels in the bathroom. For an extended trip this room is unbeatable. The staff was outstanding, friendly and cared about our comfort. They bent over backwards to accommodate us. Over the last two years I have stayed in quite a few hotels for business trips. This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you Roxanne for taking the time to tell others about your recent Home2 experience, we're glad to here we're at the top of your list! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

THE BEST HOTEL ON THE Mississippi GULF COAST. Friendly Staff Clean Rooms Comfortable bed WOW - I love this place I stay here every 4 weeks (for business) ... they always greet me by name... and welcome me back. I have stayed here many times and I have NEVER had a problem... but if I did, I feel certain that the staff would resolve it quickly. What a bonus - Massage Envy spa is right next door.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you Penne for being a loyal Home2 guest! We look forward to many more return visits, please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable. We will see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
White House Hotel
White House Hotel
#1 of 47 in Biloxi
Best Western Plus Cypress Creek

Been to Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!