“Very good Italian, but sometimes inconsistent”
Review of Capone's - CLOSED

Capone's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone 228-392-0255
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The entrees are good, but not always prepared the same, depending on which time you go. Great homemade salad dressing. Hardly decorated and even a broken $2 picture frame hanging on the wall. The food tends to be good or great.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

The service is upper class, the food is absolutely 5-star quality. They even have a syrup for sweet tea, I think that is highly attentive.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Not what I expected. From the outside, it looks like just a little cafe, but my wife and I were pleasantly surprised. There was a live saxophonist providing a nice romantic atmosphere. The bread is excellent and our meal was even better. It is a bit small inside and tables are little close, so I wouldn't recommend bringing kids....but very good for a date night.

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go there for dinner and there was a 20 min wait. No big deal that is common. We sat in the waiting area and no one came out, the hostess finally ask us to follow her and when we got back to the table there were only four tables with customers. From the time we sat down it took 1:15 just to get our food. The chef was in the kitchen and she was the only one doing anything. There were like 5 waiters standing there waiting on her. Two of the other tables actually got up and left. When we finally got the food it was good, but we will not be back. I would hate to go there on a busy night.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

To start, ordered 3 appetizers, didn't have enough for one of them, so we had to chose another. Then they didn't have enough for one of the originals. We waited for over 40 minutes for just the appetizers. After we ordered we were told they just sold the last of one of the entree's (A fish dish) we ordered. We were not there at the end of the day, we were one of their first customers on Father's Day. We did (graciously) get comped an appetizer, but I think that was more because they screwed up and didn't get our appetizer order in, instead of trying to make us happy for the lack of options available.
I don't believe I will take my family there again, I think I will go to Al Fresco in OS instead.

1  Thank jwmort