“Amazing Sushi”
Review of Samarai

Samarai
Ranked #39 of 70 Restaurants in D'Iberville
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Samurai-japanese-cuisine/128390187221586
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Amazing Sushi”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We eat here all the time. The prices are affordable and the sushi is amazing as well as the sauce trays they bring you. They are always creating new things too! Definitely give it a try!

• Visited April 2014

Biloxi, Ms.
“Love their Sushi”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have been to Samarai many of times. I have tried a lot of their sushi rolls and have enjoyed almost all of them. The ones that I didn't like were because of an ingredient that I did not care for. It was not because it was a bad roll. I have gone with many of my friends and we try different things and I will try something different that they have ordered and they enjoy. I really enjoy the Marble Rockin roll it is a specialty roll.

• Visited October 2013
“Large sushi”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The sushi is difficult to eat without a knife and fork. The pieces are way to large to eat in the pieces they give you, so you have to dissect each piece to eat it. They may as well bring it to you in a bowl all tossed together, because when you try to eat the large pieces they are going to fall apart as though it was thrown in a bowl. I'm just passing through this town on business and will not attempt to fully understand the concept of this restaurant, so I won't bash any further, but a quick search for a Japanese restaurant that serves sushi brought up this restaurant. Maybe they aren't trying to be a Japanese restaurant that serves good sushi. I'll leave that research to you. I have access to restaurants that serve excellent sushi, so I'm done with this one.

biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Great food. Change the music please!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I eat here about once a month. It's a great classy, but casual place. They bring hot towels to your table when they take your drink order so you can wash your hands without getting up. The portions are pretty big and the food is good.

I don't like the music, it clashes with the atmosphere and mood of the place.

Visited December 2012
biloxi
“great shushi”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I bring my girlfried there with me all the time its cheep and the shushi is good as all hell. The waiterss are just awsome nice and great service. I orderd something that i didnt mean to and they took it off my bill and replaced it with something else i would reccomend this place to everyone that lloce japanies food great atmospher

Visited October 2012