“I love this place ...”

Aristo's
Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in D'Iberville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 17, 2012

There is no better "fast food" place that serves it like Aristo's. Greek flavor at a nice price. The feta plate and Greek salads are fantastic, but the sandwiches are to die for. Don't pass up the opportunity to eat here. Forget the burger place next door, Aristo's is MUCH better.

2  Thank jwmort

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Food is great! I have eaten here many times and have had something different each time and it is always excellent.

2  Thank BigGuyLovesFood
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My wife and I went out to grab dinner with friends who were fans of this eatery. The locale is very clean; a bare-bones kinda place but still nice. Food was extremely resonably priced; someone who just wants a light meal wouldn't finish their pita/gyro. I got the philly while my wife got the traditional gyro and our friends got the BBQ gyro. All were stuffed beyond belief and extremely tasty. My only complaint, like another reviewer, was once we got our food we never saw our server again, never got refills, and had to ask for our ticket, even though there was only one other occupied table during our early dinner (5pm) on a Friday.

4  Thank OursIsTheFury84
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have ate here twice and liked it both times. It's not real crowded and has plenty space to sit.

1  Thank Laila Y
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I had the grilled shrimp peta and it was full of shrimp with soft delicious pita bread. My son had the philly cheesesteak pita and he loved it as well. We also split an order of sliced whole potato fries that were cut nice and thin and were tasty. Plan on spending $8-$9 per sandwich. The lady next to me was eating a gyro and said it was also very good. The waitress was very nice but she forgot to refill our drinks or I would have given excellent rating.

1  Thank busielady1