“Fantastic!”
Review of CJ's Seafood House - CLOSED

CJ's Seafood House
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place is awesome. The shrimp poboy was the best one I've had in a long time. And those Royal Reds.....holy moly they were good. The staff is great and the atmosphere is real chill. Great place, we will be back.

2  Thank BuddyHoward

Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you want good gumbo, look no further than CJ's. The po-boy's are amazing too. The ocean springs location is very nice and I can't say enough good things about it. The d'Iberville location's food is just as good, but lacks the atmosphere of the other.

The only negatives I can say are that I did have a crawfish po-boy that the crawfish were a little overdone and tough. It can be a little pricey, but it's fresh seafood and that's to be expected.

2  Thank Reggiebiloxi
Reviewed May 16, 2013

It was Saturday night and raw oysters were $5 a dozen. That's right $5 for 12 of the hugest, most delicious oysters ever! We also ordered 3 lbs of crawfish at $2.95 a lb. and they were equally delicious, served in a metal tray with a plastic beer bucket for shells. Yeah, the place is not elegant, and we also shared a salad with grilled shrimp that was so-so. Shrimp sort of small. So don't order the shrimp dishes maybe? The grilled oyster dishes our companions ordered looked incredible too. And homemade banana pudding with vanilla wafers and whipped cream? Very comfort food. Get the OYSTERS. Our waitress was equally cute and eager to please. I'd go back to Biloxi for this place alone.

1  Thank Klcreview11
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We just ordered two shrimp po-boys. we were not aware that your had to apparently get your own shrimp because there are not even enough shrimp on a whole to cover a quarter of the bread. It was also top dollar with NO side. I will definitely let ALL of my friends know. I definitely will NOT return!
Still hungry,
MS

1  Thank Danette S
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Being from the gulf coast, not just "a biloxian", I can appreciate the fact that there all a kinds of ways to prepare gumbo, and this is the best I have tasted on the coast. It is not overly spicy and the roux was medium, not clear or too dark or in some places I've been, red. It was loaded with real crabmeat and shrimp. They have good poboys and they catch fresh seafood to serve. The staff is friendly and are ole Biloxi family.

2  Thank thejettsetters