$159
$103
$120
$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$134
$129
$125
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$165
$153
La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$119
$74
TripAdvisor
All reviewslong termfront desk staffstay there againbeds were comfortablecoastbiloxilinensachurricanemotelinterstate
Reviewed May 20, 2010

We reserved 7 nights for a great price. I was very impressed that the room was so clean and the bathroom was huge. We never had any problems with noise even though all the rooms were all book with the Oil Spill Clean up Crews. If you are looking for a clean affordable place to stay while on a 5+ day vacation this is a winner.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chrdie37
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Reviewed April 29, 2010

My husband, my sister and brother-in-law and I were making a trip one weekend to Pensacola, Fla. and decided to stop over night on the Gulf Coast. We had booked this room before we left home and didn't look at the reviews until after we booked it. Several of the reviews were horrifying and we were worried at what we would find when we arrived. However; we were very pleasently surprised to find that the hotel was very attractive on the outside and there were some guests outside that greeted us and we felt very safe going to our room. The room was immaculate and we got a very restful night's sleep! The kitchen was set up nicely and had a coffepot (with a complimentary coffee packet) ready for our use. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits the coast.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank jmrc61

Reviewed August 2, 2009

The place was nasty, stunk, and I do not recommend the place. Alot of noise ourside at night from the partiers. Some of the people walking around look dirty. You get what you pay for...rooms are tiny too

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ciw2114

Reviewed July 24, 2008

I booked a queen/smoking for $71. I preferred nonsmoking
but was told that none were available. When I arrived, I was
"upgraded" to two double beds although I was alone and although
there were available nonsmoking rooms for the others in line,
there wasn't one for me. While this was a Friday night, the
management made no effort to keep the noise level down. I
was on the 2nd floor and there were people on the first and third
floors yelling back and forth at each other. There were folks running
back and forth to the convenience store across the street with their
kicker boxes blaring at 2 and even 3 am in the morning. It finally
got quiet around 4am. I had to get up at 6am so I made sure
everyone else did too. The floor was dirty. Bad part of town.
Avoid this place unless you're looking for a fight.

Stayed: July 2008

A TripAdvisor Member
Georgia
Reviewed May 31, 2005

I travel to Biloxi several times a year to take my daughter to her dad's for vacation. We often stay consecutive weekends. The front office personnel are always a pleasure, even those who are still working late into the night and on holidays! Once, we were even upgraded to a larger room when we checked in! The kitchen in your room is a savior when you have kids and are on a budget! I recommend this hotel to any type of traveler.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled on business