New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“It was an execellent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
“It was an execellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

It was an overall excellent stay service was excellent i en enjoy the hospitality enjoy the area is enjoy the hospitality enjoy the area is very close to the casino enjoy the restaurant so is very close to Walmart enjoy the rest of the staff of laundry room service was amazing location was ideal the best rooms i saw in d'lberville right across the street from chevron. Walmart target best buy marshalls and a host of stores i. The shopping. Center

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your staying with us and hope to see you again on your next visit to the coast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Vermilion, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had the best time at this hotel. I loved how CLEAN my room was. The Front Desk was very helpful. I loved the laundry facilities. It was very convenient. Only problem was that we were there during "Cruising the Coast Week" Which is when people come from near and far with their antique cars. People were parking empty trailers in parking spaces, the regular vehicles they used to tow the trailer and antique car with and then the antique car itself in another spot so that is 3 parking spots that some rooms were taking up. Parking sucked bad expecially the last night we were there when there was not a single parking space to be found. We had to go and park in a ravine off the high way. We HAD NO CHOICE. Since the front desk closes at 11pm and then when you dialed the ext. posted on the window for after hours help you were promptly hung up on repeatedly. We were not the only people to have no where to park either there were 3 other cars trolling the lot looking for parking also. Two words for ya---Assigned Parking.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Matt B, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Cruisin' the Coast is the busiest week of the year for us on the MS Coast. Next year, we will be looking into handling the parking in a different way. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you soon!
Bradenton, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Although the employees are extremely nice & helpful, this place is horrible. The towels are so thin they barely dry you. The carpeted area is so filthy it turns your feet black. The room is very small. The air conditioner is extremely noisy, it smells and it is right next to the bed. The bed is very uncomfortable and the pillow are so flat you might as well not have one. This is a definite NO, NO, NO.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cynthia H
Karen B, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, October 25, 2013

Travelers are raving about these D'Iberville hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

This place blows. They skimped us on the towels. For such a small room, the air conditioner barely worked.
The Internet NEVER worked. When we called the front desk to find out hat was wrong, they told us to call THEIR Internet provider to have them fix the problem. Unbelievable.

Pass on this joint.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Drizo
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, October 25, 2013

Jupiter, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

This place is a trash hole! The Internet only works sometimes. Then if you call the front desk to ask what the problem is they tell you to call their Internet service provider to reset it. Ridiculous! The beds are uncomfortable. The carpet has that "I need to wear my shoes all the time or my feet will contract a flesh eating disease" feeling. The laundry room is used by local residents and the equipment is faulty ie. "steals" quarters. NOT RECOMENDED for any type of stay.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Clintonbutnotbill

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was the cleanest well kept room I had been in for the last 4 weeks of traveling on the road! It was a great value and the first time I had been at this chain of hotels. I'll be back as it's not too far to the casinos & beaches.
I did have problems with the internet dropping off when using it and the tech person I called wasn't able to help me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
Matt B, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a great comment. We take pride in keeping our hotel clean and looking its best. I will let the staff know of your review. We hope to have you back again soon! :-)
Fairfield, ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was told at check-in on Tuesday, that since I was staying a week, I would only get maid service one day, on Friday. I left the room Friday around noon and when I got back, there had been no service. I was kind of okay since I was really neat and I can reuse a towel. But they really need to come in daily and at least vacuum, because I discovered roaches in the room. I know this is the south and bugs are to be expected, but cockroaches?!? No these weren't the "palmetto" bugs of the south, these were ghetto cockroaches. Also be aware that the office closes at night and does not reopen until 7:00 the next AM. Hope you don't forget your key and get back late or any other emergency. Also, Saturday night after coming back late from the casinos, there was NO parking at all in the lots. Seems there were at least 5 trucks that parked sideways, taking up at least 3 spaces each. I wound up parking on the grass on the road frontage, but had to get up early to move my rental, lest it be towed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
I apologize that your stay was not a pleasant one. At Suburban Extended Stay DIberville, we strive to bring you the best customer experience possible. We are an extended stay hotel and do operate different than a traditional hotel does. We do have limited office hours 7 days a week. For after hours and emergencies, a manager does live on property to assist with any needs that may arise while the office is closed. The housekeeping issue has been addressed. Parking has been addressed also. We do have a company that comes in once a month to service our rooms for bugs. We are currently re-evaluating our services with them. If there is anything else I can help you with, please contact me directly at the hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Comfort Inn Biloxi
Comfort Inn Biloxi
#40 of 46 in Biloxi
3.5 of 5 stars 99 reviews

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville? Share your experiences!