$105
$89
Travelocity
Travelocity
$72
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$107
$60
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$48
All reviewslong termfront desk staffstay there againbeds were comfortablecoastbiloxilinensachurricanemotelinterstate
Reviewed June 1, 2010

When we arrived they only had one room available. We let our parents have that room.
They said they would have a room available to us as soon as possible. In the meantime we checked out some of the sites, the casinos, etc. We returned to the hotel and stayed in the lobby untl they cleaned a room, (took about 30-40 min). The room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. My many thanks to the desk clerk, I don't know her name, but she was very friendly and effecient in getting us in room. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank carolyn54
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Reviewed May 20, 2010

We reserved 7 nights for a great price. I was very impressed that the room was so clean and the bathroom was huge. We never had any problems with noise even though all the rooms were all book with the Oil Spill Clean up Crews. If you are looking for a clean affordable place to stay while on a 5+ day vacation this is a winner.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chrdie37

Reviewed April 29, 2010

My husband, my sister and brother-in-law and I were making a trip one weekend to Pensacola, Fla. and decided to stop over night on the Gulf Coast. We had booked this room before we left home and didn't look at the reviews until after we booked it. Several of the reviews were horrifying and we were worried at what we would find when we arrived. However; we were very pleasently surprised to find that the hotel was very attractive on the outside and there were some guests outside that greeted us and we felt very safe going to our room. The room was immaculate and we got a very restful night's sleep! The kitchen was set up nicely and had a coffepot (with a complimentary coffee packet) ready for our use. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits the coast.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank jmrc61

Reviewed August 2, 2009

The place was nasty, stunk, and I do not recommend the place. Alot of noise ourside at night from the partiers. Some of the people walking around look dirty. You get what you pay for...rooms are tiny too

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ciw2114

Reviewed July 24, 2008

I booked a queen/smoking for $71. I preferred nonsmoking
but was told that none were available. When I arrived, I was
"upgraded" to two double beds although I was alone and although
there were available nonsmoking rooms for the others in line,
there wasn't one for me. While this was a Friday night, the
management made no effort to keep the noise level down. I
was on the 2nd floor and there were people on the first and third
floors yelling back and forth at each other. There were folks running
back and forth to the convenience store across the street with their
kicker boxes blaring at 2 and even 3 am in the morning. It finally
got quiet around 4am. I had to get up at 6am so I made sure
everyone else did too. The floor was dirty. Bad part of town.
Avoid this place unless you're looking for a fight.

Stayed: July 2008