Regency Inn & Suites
$122
$93
$134
$110
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$99
$76
Hyatt Place Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewswould definitely stay here againlate at nightsmall gymcleaning staffwalking distanceshopping and restaurantsthe room was niceeasy accessinterstate
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Stayed for several nights. Very clean, quiet, friendly and accommodating. It is located in the Promenade shopping center which has a variety of shopping and eating. I was very pleased while staying here. It is a VERY CLEAN mid-range hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jefancy
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am a current resident of the mississippi gulf coast and bring this particular hotel A LOT OF busines... but NO MORE! Instead of going home to a house already full with people.. me and my other half decided to stay at this hotel to crash at... we are NON SMOKERS. today i have a $100.00 charge on my credit card. When I called to ask about this, they said there were cciggerate buts and the smell of smoking all in the room... this is a LIE. I asked to speak to a manager who was not to much on the bright side and would not helping me. Will be Suing this place!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel A
Reviewed July 4, 2012

In 50 years of traveling and experiencing motel stays, this by far is the worst experience that we have ever had. The staff was adequate. The facility is one step short of being declared unlivable. There is a terrible "musty" mold infested smell throughout the entire building. Their effort to cover it is with dehumidifiers in the hallways and strong bleach smells from cleaners. My wife's allergies were terribly affected and the staff did the best they could by recommending that we put one of the dehumidifiers from the hall in our room which minimaly heped but did not alleviate the problem. Upon checking out, I asked the desk clerk if there had been water damage. The answer that we received was that it was probably from being in the South with the high humidity and the air conditioners running. RIGHT!!! I live 100 miles east of Biloxi in the South and we have no such problem. The breakfast is just average. We understand it had tremendous damage from Hurricane Katrina. The down side is that the tidal surge did not take the facility out to sea. If we ever have occasion to stay in the Biloxi area again and this is the only available lodging, we'll elect to sleep on the beach. Worst $ 140.00 that we ever spent....or had robbed from us.

Room Tip: Use another facility
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott P
Reviewed February 27, 2012

The Regency Inn is very conveniently located just off IH-10 and surrounded by shopping, restaurants, movie theater and just a few miles from the beach and casinos. The hotel staff and management is very efficient, friendly and helpful. They really go out of their way to make you feel at home when you’re away from home. The facility is extremely clean and well maintained. There’s a complementary breakfast provided in the mornings that includes eggs, sausage/biscuits, waffles, bagels, cereal, variety of juices, etc… They even make coffee in the evenings for us evening coffee drinkers. Need I say more? Stay there, you won’t be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed October 16, 2011

In my 10 years of traveling, this was my first online review of a hotel. So here goes.....

I was traveling over the weekend, and most places were booked in Biloxi. I called around and
found that the Regency was smoke free, they had a breakfast, and 2 queen beds (for the fam).

What I didn't know is that they "wash" the hotel with cat feces and curdled milk. They should have spent the investment they put into flat panel TVs for a carpet cleaner and dumpster to throw away the Styrofoam sheets, and sub-par breakfast.

The staff would probably be happier working at the waffle house next door. At least there they would be required to offer some service.

I wish I could push the delete button from my memory of this one. The place is a dump.

Room Tip: The best tip I have is to sleep on the dumpster outside of Waffle House, and to not pay for a room here.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family