Quality Inn
$117
Econo Lodge Corinth(Corinth)(Great Value!)
$54
$53
Hotels.com
$65
$140
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped here because it was too late to continue driving. We picked the hotel because it is a Choice Hotel and we had had previous good luck with Quality Inns. It was a holiday weekend and they did not accept any discounts (AARP/AAA). It was definitely not worth the $90 they charged us. However, our room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was fine with biscuits, gravy, eggs, yogurt and waffles. There was no fridge in the room which is always a big minus. Really, it was OK except for the price - comparable to a clean Super 8. The hotel clerk was very nice (although not there when we arrived) and let us put our blue ice in the hotel freezer. If you just need a good night's sleep and don't plan to spend any time here, the hotel is fine.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Never ever stay anywhere again without reading reviews. AND THE PRICE - OMG. Crazy for what u get. They charge way too much. Looks fine on the outside. I will never stay here again. I told them about it and they said they would send housekeeping to speak with me. 30 minutes later - still no one. I just turned in the keys and left.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I were driving through Corinth late at night and didn't feel like pressing on to Memphis because a thurderstorm was passing through. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn in Corinth. In hind sight this was a poor decision. The room was not clean. I found several dead bugs and hair throughout the room. I don't recall the exact star rating that was given for this place(I think 2 1/2), but it was not up to my moderate standards. Breakfast was your typical free breakfast and nothing to write home about. When passing through just keep on driving or pay a little more and stay at one of the newer properties in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A really old motel. Used to be a Comfort Inn. Lots of cracks and damage walls and doors.
Swimming pool had fungi. On the plus side, TV and AC worked ok. Breakfast seem to ok and near Waffle House. Lots of parking.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott B
Emily A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. Quality Inn has been in the process of renovation. We try to provide guests with a clean and comfortable stay. We hope that you will return and enjoy the updates and renovations we are implementing.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have never been so disgusted by a room. I tried to be optimistic thinking the exterior just needed a little TLC, but you can surely judge this book by its cover. My "suite" was awful. I opened the door to be blasted by a nasty must smell. I tried to keep it together knowing I only had to stay 1 night. this was impossible as I began to explore my hot mess of a room. The furniture was out of place, lamp shades turned, disgusting ripped couch, toilet full of dead bugs, a fridge adorned with a vatiety of crusty colors of filth, a leaky shower of mold and rust, and creepy crawly bugs! When I opened my closet it moved! I immediately changed rooms to avoid my slumber party with roaches. This new room overlooked the pool of sludge. I would have been better off sleeping in a car, but would never feel safe in that lot. should be condemned.

• Stayed: September 2012

We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. Quality Inn has been in the process of renovation. We try to provide guests with a clean and comfortable stay. We have since closed and covered the pool for the winter, and are in the process of correcting your other concerns. Again, we appreciate your comments.