“If everything else is booked...this is a choice”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Corinth
st. louis, mo
“If everything else is booked...this is a choice”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We arrived after midnight and in desperate need of a hotel. The other hotels were booked and we were tired. The hotel looked older and mildly kept up. The room had no swinging bolt to lock the door so we placed our suitcase in front of the door. There were spider webs/spiders in the corners of the bathroom and holes in the ceiling tile. The breakfast was less than desirable but edible. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank joonbug72
Emily A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. Quality Inn strives to provide guests with a clean and comfortable stay and friendly staff. We have improved our breakfast selection and again appreciate your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This place should be condemned. First room we were put in had no doors on the bathroom smelled real bad had bugs crawling and the air conditioner was broken. We asked to change rooms and the other room at least had a door on the bathroom but had bugs crawling everywhere the air conditioner worked but was all cracked outside there was broken furniture laying around checked out the green slime pool with garbage bags laying everywhere around it full of who knows what. There was garbage in the bushes in bags and not in bags. The breakfast the food was gross muffins that were hard as a rock. I don't know how they stay open. IF the other laces weren't full we would of moved immediately to Holiday inn Express or one of the other ones. Couldn't sleep because of bugs. Didn't take in luggage for fear of something crawling in it.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else unless you want critters in your luggage.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Pat S
We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. Quality Inn has been in the process of renovation. We have changed pest control services, and have had much better results with the new company. We have been targeting housekeeping issues, and have implemented additional housekeeping cleaning protocol and staff meetings to ensure guests have a clean and comfortable stay. I apologize that you have had a negative experience, and hope you will give us a chance in the future to improve your perception of our hotel.

Travelers are raving about these Corinth hotels

Fountain Hills, Arizona
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Based on two previous and bad experiences at two other Quality Inns, I would not have stayed at the Corinth location if I would have had a choice. I was in the area for the Sesquicenntenial events commemorating the Battle of Shiloh. All other hotels were booked on the night of March 31, so I reluctantly made a reservation at Quality. I fully expected a dirty room and a sleepless night, but the glaring filth here was almost more than I could stand. First, a previous viewer was correct: they unabashedly keep their slimy green swimming pool uncovered. Prior to our arrival, I had joked to my traveling companion that camping out with the battle reenacators would probably be cleaner than a stay at the Quality, and this turned out to be correct. Immediately upon entry, we killed three cockroaches in the bathroom area. My companion headed down to the office for some bug spray, and was cheerfully obliged. We wetted down the room with the stuff, in hopes of keeping them from crawling on us in the night. In addition, the room had a fetid smell that did not dissipate after the bug spray or after we turned on the air conditioner. I believe the smell originated from the leak under the bathroom sink. Water had been seeping onto the wall and down to the floorboard where the carpet was coming away from the wall. I was so disgusted by the cockroaches that I took the bare minimum that I would need from my suitcase, and then took it and the rest of my belongings back down to our rental car to avoid infestation. I slept very little, and rushed to get out of this hellhole the next morning. I would give this place a below zero rating if possible, it's that bad. Thankfully we were able to move over to the Hampton Inn the next night, which by the way is a lovely and immaculate establishment.

Room Tip: Avoid this dump at all costs and make a reservation at the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn in Corinth.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. We have changed pest control companies, and have had much better results with the new company. I apologize that you have had a negative experience, and hope you will give us a chance in the future to improve your perception of our hotel.
Reno, NV
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This place is a real dump! From the green-slime pool to the barely-working room air conditioners, this place is so past it's prime that no wonder that the Comfort Inn chain dumped it. Even the soda dispenser machines don't work which may suggest other management issues.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. At the time of your stay we were in the process of getting the pool open for the summer season, also the vending machines have been replaced. I apologize that you have had a negative experience, and hope you will give us a chance in the future to improve your perception of our hotel.
Petal, Mississippi
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We stayed at the Quality Inn which I think used to be the Comfort Inn, or something like that.
The best thing about this motel was the abundant breakfast which includes a waffle-maker. The only sausage was in the hot gravy for the biscuits, but still there was plenty of food on the buffet.
The only downer I found was this being a motel, not a hotel, there were outside door entrances which could be noisy. We had some loud neighbors who talked too loudly, and one room kept a pack of dogs. The beds are double beds, not queens....but beyond that the room was just fine.
I had no problems with cleanness or service, and can recommend this motel to others.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank TacitusMS00
We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. Quality Inn has been in the process of renovation. We did transition from Comfort Inn to Quality Inn. The hotel does feature exterior entry, which some guests prefer due the convenience of parking near their room. We appreciate that you took the time to review the hotel.
Georgia
Reviewed October 9, 2011

A clean, comfortable room, helpful staff and a good breakfast is about all you can ask for from a hotel. This hotel delivered on all.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mark H
We appreciate your review of our services offered at Quality Inn of Corinth, MS. We strive to provide guests with friendly staff, and a clean, comfortable stay.
Selmer, Tennessee
Reviewed July 10, 2011

The room was nasty and had flies every where...we took our children out to the pool area and was then questioned by staff if we had a room or not... when we replied that we had a room they said ok but told us that we had to pay for a broken table that was beside the garbage can...the table was broken when we entered the pool area. When i asked if there was a manager to talk to I was told no. I told the man that I thought he was being rude and that my child didnt break the table but I would be happy to pay for it anyway. Needless to say we checked out after only 3 hours and took our buissness else where.. My husband and I travel through out the year and have never had anything like this happen was very disappointed...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
We appreciate your comments and review. We value guest's feedback and experience. I apologize that you have had a negative experience, and hope you will give us a chance in the future to improve your perception of our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Econo Lodge Corinth
#1 of 3 in Booneville
Northeast College Inn Booneville
Holiday Inn Express Corinth
Star Plus Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!