All reviewsgas stationshiloh battlefieldroom was cleanthe breakfast areaplace to stayruby tuesdaysbreakfast was excellentoff the highwaywafflesmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastexcellent hoteloutdoor poolhome away from homefresh fruitwould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed December 9, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a week and I was very pleased with almost everything, but the best thing I can say about this property is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They truly made me and my family feel welcome! I was taking care of my 10 month old granddaughter one night of my stay there, and I didn't have any baby wipes for her, so I asked the front desk clerk if they possibly had any and she said they didn't, but she went out to her car and found some that she happily let me have. She was a lifesaver, as the weather was very stormy and cold that night and I was sick and so was my granddaughter, so I didn't want to have to get her or myself out and go buy some.

The hot breakfast was something different each morning I was there and was always delicious! They also had free hot snacks on Monday-Wednesday nights and these were delicious, as well. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. They were very generous with extra towels when I needed them or anything else I could ask for.

The only negative thing about my stay there, was the internet connection. I have an iPhone and I was hardly EVER able to get on Facebook or even access my e-mail. Then once when I did try to login to the Hampton Inn website with the access code they gave me at check-in (thru my iPhone), it was completely impossible. I called the front desk and told them about it and they told me that they had no control of the internet service and that I would have to call some 800 number or something. I decided not to even pursue it any further, since it seemed to be more hassle than it was worth.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, unless you're a business traveler and need internet access, as this could be a problem.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Clean, nice daily breakfast and evening snack(Mon-Wed). Compact work out area with Precor Equipment. Pool and outside sitting area closed for season; although, weather is nice. No laundry area on site for long term stay business clients or families with children ( a definite negative). Front desk staff people hard to find at intervals. Interstate noise maybe an issue for some people. Not a bad stay, but would give this place a "C+". Staff over all friendly.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights while attending a funeral. The room we had (kingsize) was exceptionally clean, including the carpet. I am somewhat of a germ freak so I was pleased with the cleaniness. The towels were new looking and weren't stained as sometimes they are. We were on the lower floor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone. The lady who checked me in was named, Patricia. She was extremely friendly and helpful and made us feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Everything about this Hampton was great. My only complaint, and it's not much of one, is that I felt the breakfast was lacking two things. Eggs and Grits. Not much of a complaint but I'm a southerner and I like my egss and grits. Other than that, clean, nice people, comfortable, and after the nightmare of the Holiday Inn Chatanooga Choo Choo, this was a welcome site. It's pretty typical of Hampton Inns, clean, friendly and comfortable. Love the beds!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I'm going with 3 but if there was a 2.5 I think I would use it. I was pretty grossed out when I checked out. But I'll get to that. I pretty much had a standard room. King sized bed was comfy. There are mini fridges in the rooms which was nice. But my stay was only four days so I never stocked up on anything. TVs are pretty old but there is a fairly large selection of channels. There was a full breakfast buffet like all Hamptons. Front desk staff was very helpful and courteous. Ruby Tuesday is conveniently located right across the street. Here’s my only real issue: on checkout day I lifted up the bed skirt to see if I kicked something under the bed during the week. I found a baby bottle. I’m not sure how long it had been there but when I raked it out with a coat hanger I saw that the milk had turned into a solid chunk of cheese.

Pretty disgusting but I would probably stay there again simply because I prefer Hilton points to Priority Club points from the next door Holiday Inn. The bottle may have just been a sporadic event. If I stay again I’ll update my post.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)