All reviewsgas stationshiloh battlefieldroom was cleanthe breakfast areaplace to stayruby tuesdaysbreakfast was excellentoff the highwaywafflesmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastexcellent hoteloutdoor poolhome away from homefresh fruitwould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed July 7, 2016

We don't live very far away from Corinth, but my husband and I needed an overnight getaway from kids and the hustle and bustle of daily life. Since we've always had a good experience with Hampton Inns, we chose to stay here. They did not disappoint. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was quite delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking was great. It is located right on Hwy 72 at the intersection of Hwy 45, but the room was very quiet. Given the opportunity, we would stay again and would recommend to our friends.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Typically good Hampton Inn. Looks new and plenty of parking. The rooms were neat and clean, the staff friendly and helpful. Always a great included breakfast. Nothing real fancy but the price is right. Wi-Fi worked well.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2016

We enjoyed staying here because of the bedding and the bold coffee.This is a very nice and clean hotel. Plus we were close to Pickwick Lake, Shiloh and two state parks. We were close to family from Mississippi to Alabama.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have always had a great experience. Staff is very welcoming. Complementary breakfast and evening snacks (which are available some evenings) are very good.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Cornith, MS- Hamption Inn Of course its not idea to stay at a hotel just for your kids to play in the room. But when its late after a 7hr road trip with a 1 and 2 year old...its kind of all you have. Yes..any other time I do not let my newly one yr old crawl around in public places but I had to let her roam and release some energy so i just had to get over it until after her bath. My babies hands and knees were black as well as my kids feet. No exaggeration either. My husband who travels very frequently for work even mentioned how "its no surprise because it is a hotel room but thats pretty bad." If I were staying there with no kids no problem...maybe. But after wiping down the tub so they could bathe...my husband had to wipe a booger off the shower wall. Just gross. Do not stay here with kids. Stay at the Holiday Inn across the street.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family